Hemal Thakkar replied me :) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Aj k din tu mujhe Gajar k halway ki parhi hain.........😆😆😆😆

Sara se maang....she has my share and hers too...chor hai na...
ROFL ROFL....
and keep her busy...keep asking her for more....make sure she stays in kitchen all day!!
ROFL
tab tak I will gather all my ammunitions against her!!!
ROFLROFL ROFL
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

@Mussy:

tujhe gajar ke halwa ki padi hai...mere ko khule aam dhamki dee jaa rahi hai, to come on the side!!!
🤣 🤣 🤣

GOOOOOO tooooo sLEEEEP!!! ðŸ˜› and wake up lateee! 😛 u deserve it baby 😛😛 😛
Originally posted by -Huma-

what is the significance of gajar ka halwa here?..😕...cuz i love gajar ka halwa..😛😆

🤣🤣..Huma ur so cute.😆.....yh even i love Gajar ka halwa....anyone. plz pass it on to us....😛
🤣
Originally posted by Bushy_92

🤣🤣..Huma ur so cute.😆.....yh even i love Gajar ka halwa....anyone. plz pass it on to us....😛
🤣

pass it on?..😲...tujhay pata bhi hai kay yeh special gajar ka halwa kya cheez hai?...🤣
Originally posted by prettywoman

Teri muh meri duniya ki sari chocolates thoos doon Nikki.. I am stillupset, but thoda shaanth hoon abhi.. I so wanted to read ur reply, but my very nice colleague was updating me on an issue and mera mann ni nahin tha sun ne ko.. this is mad, I am certified LTL mad now! I remember the Tina incident.. but was not sure whether it was only reported on IF or anywhere else too.. I am sure if you aunt knew then they must have had the same news on other sites/papers na..

Colors sucks when it comes to cheap tricks like these! Yes, they would be committing suicide if they let MR go..i had all sorts of scary thoughts when I thought he wont be my Dutta anymore.. all those lovely scenes were just swirling in my head and his intense eyes and expression will be never replaced na.. plus the pairing of MR-MV look so good as she is so petite.. oh ok.. now I am trying to calm myself!

tauba tauba!!
haye...kaise din dekhne ko mil rahein hain.....

oye....look at ur hubbby....look at his eyes and expressions....
yeh "My dutta" kya hai?
🤣 🤣 🤣....
tauba tauba...shiv shiv.....

jaao, gangaa nahaao!!
🤣 🤣 🤣

Vandu, this is not just with colors...these are common stunts in the common pool...every channel picks it once in a while and plays it....helps them garner the TRPs or assess the fan following based on responses to such news.....

They know they wuld be on roads if they even try firing Mishal.....so, dnt worry....

*In SRK's style*
Mein hoon na!! 😳😳😆😆😆

S...s....ss....ss....senorita, bade bade deshoan mein, aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain!!!!

🤣 🤣 🤣

Hi....I am DD, Naam toh yaad rahegaa na?
🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by -Huma-

pass it on?..😲...tujhay pata bhi hai kay yeh special gajar ka halwa kya cheez hai?...🤣

agar tu khayegi toh sab kuch theek hi hoga.......🤣

oh ho...dekhaa...all plans to make me sleep permanently....read the subtle remarks....- get up late....

ahem ahem...sme1 pls make her cook gajar ka halwa for batallion while I sleep!!
🤣 🤣 🤣
@Bushy, Huma:
I was having gajar ka halwa today and Sara came and snatched it....so, u know me right,....Innocent tht I am, I let her have it all....

so, she decided to cook her own gajar ka halwa and have mine too.....
and suddenly she had a violent streak to get Innocent DD on side....so, I was just reminding her aout my innocent and magnificent gesture of giving my GKH to her!!
🤣 🤣 🤣

Sachchi...
*Innocent Muh*
🤣
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

@Bushy, Huma:
I was having gajar ka halwa today and Sara came and snatched it....so, u know me right,....Innocent tht I am, I let her have it all....

so, she decided to cook her own gajar ka halwa and have mine too.....
and suddenly she had a violent streak to get Innocent DD on side....so, I was just reminding her aout my innocent and magnificent gesture of giving my GKH to her!!
🤣 🤣 🤣

Sachchi...
*Innocent Muh*
🤣

Accha toh yeh hai Raaz Gajar Ke Halwe Ka.....🤣
Abb mujhe bhi thoda halwa chahiye..Kya Sara bana rahi hai....🤣
thank you very much mussy....... that's nice