Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Hemal Thakkar replied me :) (Page 4)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

@ Bold

This says a lot!  Smile  ... They are leaving no stone unturned. As long as MR Hemal and his Team is working on the show I'll keep my faith in the show .... As they are hell of a dedicated and passionate team who love LTL like anything It also includes the Actors  and technicians working on the sets.. 

As for the rumors Mussy.. WE have to play our part.. Keep alive the petitions ... and keep bombarding PS and Channel... 

*bows 100 times*

Jee maateshwari.....aapka vachan saraakhon par!!!
aapne keh diyaa, ab bus part hee play hogaa!!

ROFLROFLROFL

(Tu mujhe bahut maar ne waali hai, mujhe pata hai....but rememebr the gajar ka halwa before u do anything of the sort!
ROFLROFL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkykmussy.jamshedskavitha08ImmaculateDream

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
When SAraW sends the mail, pls do mention ki we like Yashji nd Mishal both, k... Don't want to lose eitherCry....... Hope they arrive at a comprise and get the issue sorted 'cause if Mishal leaves, I am quitting LTLCryCry.............

Edited by rayjst - 21 December 2010 at 2:13am

maszmussy.jamshedImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

@ Bold

This says a lot!  Smile  ... They are leaving no stone unturned. As long as MR Hemal and his Team is working on the show I'll keep my faith in the show .... As they are hell of a dedicated and passionate team who love LTL like anything It also includes the Actors  and technicians working on the sets.. 

As for the rumors Mussy.. WE have to play our part.. Keep alive the petitions ... and keep bombarding PS and Channel... 

*bows 100 times*

ROFLROFLROFL

(Tu mujhe bahut maar ne waali hai, mujhe pata hai....but rememebr the gajar ka halwa before u do anything of the sort!
ROFLROFL)

erm.. tu zara mujeh "side" main mil Tongue  and i will cook gajar ka halwa on my own ! Tongue  ab bol!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1mussy.jamshedDancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

@ Bold

*bows 100 times*

ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFL)

erm.. tu zara mujeh "side" main mil Tongue  and i will cook gajar ka halwa on my own ! Tongue  ab bol!

nahi...mein side mein kissi ko appointment nahi deti....center mein milnaa hai toh bol!!
ROFLROFL

khaaya piyaa kuch nahi, glass todaa baarah aana!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I dnt know the meaning of this phrase....does it fit here....we were talking about khaana and my gajar ka halwa gng waste, isliye yeh maara!!!
ROFLROFL

Edited by Dancingdoll - 21 December 2010 at 2:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

When SAraW sends the mail, pls do mention ki we like the Yashji nd Mishal both, k... Don't want to lose eitherCry....... Hope they arrive at a comprise and get the issue sorted 'cause if Mishal leaves, I am quitting LTLCryCry.............

Sure i will! but i think it should be done in an organized way .. WE can make a thread like last time and everyone can share their feelings regarding these rumors in decent way... ill forward It to the people who are concerned. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsasha_1rama_2010mussy.jamshedsub_rosa-Huma-MrsKhan

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged

OMG OMG.. just logegd in.. so many rumours floating.. yeh kya ho raha hain.. my heart has hit the floor this morning.. have these ppl lost it? MR is Dutta and that is LTL for me. Without him, I will not watch the show. He is the life of the show and no one will argue with me on this. Is this why that pranjal guy said this show is about nakku from basti.. with all due repect to naku/MV, this show has always been and always will be MR as Dutta for me and nothing more and nothing less. If he leaves, I leave too. C'mon how can you rip out the heart of the show and expect it to survive?!

Pls sara mail quickly and let us know? And any peitions/thread will be gr8 as we need to voice our opinions in a collective way.

Vandu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstJyoemussy.jamshedsub_rosaskavitha08rama_2010ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged

*Holds Vandu*

Deep breathing ka prayaas keejeye...
breadth in...breadth out....

100 times repeat keejeye....

ab shanth hue vats?
nahi? toh humaari mataa Sara, sandesh sunaayengi!!!

*runs for life*
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

okie seriously Vandu....I think its just a publicity stunt or some rumour against MR by his enemies.....Aisaa nahi hogaa....so chill madi!!
Wink

Edited by Dancingdoll - 21 December 2010 at 2:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstprettywomanJyoemussy.jamshedHumaGImmaculateDream

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Niki.. thank god u r online.. meri haalath bahut kharab yeh sunke.. I am at work too and cant even vent my frustrations properly.. just hoping now that no one comes and asks me for anything as might just bite their head off!!

Sach mein, tumko lag raha hain ki rumours hai? But why so many articles lately and HT also saying this yaar? No amount of pranayam or breathing techniques will help me today.. after hearing MR ki news, that report where Seema doesn't know what is come to do in D's life is not even bothering me.. so u can imagine na, how I am feeling.. thanks for the hug.. me too hug you.. seriously, I just wish we got some confirmation soon as cant carry on like this :-(

rayjstImmaculateDreamDancingdollMrsKhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index