Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN~Destined2Love421~ It'sAllAboutTheTwoOfUs <3 (Page 96)

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 8570

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by taniyaarman

[QUOTE=ammyridz600]

Why they bashing KSG in  BB forum..

I dont understand..

But happy no1 can ignore our baby

dost they use baby name 2 make their topic bcomes famousLOL
n its nt z first time
LOL

baby is sooo important..

Itz like 
you luv it or Hate it..but cant ignore itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaarman

@ yuni muni..woowww..
I love to here abt the culture there..

I have heard half population is Indian there...
N French is spoken alot right...
I really love the beaches..

I keep telling my parents that I wanna holiday there


here its awesomeWink beache is near my  place 5 to 10 min we reach beach Dancing
ya half population is hindu bcoz all came frm india 2 mauritiusSmile
 that time mauritius was rules by britishAngry
nw we r independant like indiaSmile
dost do cme one day am sure u ii love it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarman

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
pranksssssssss phir baye gaye LOL
my hindi is soooooooooooo funny LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarman

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaarman

Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by taniyaarman

[QUOTE=ammyridz600]

Why they bashing KSG in  BB forum..

I dont understand..

But happy no1 can ignore our baby

dost they use baby name 2 make their topic bcomes famousLOL
n its nt z first time
LOL

baby is sooo important..

Itz like 
you luv it or Hate it..but cant ignore itSmile

baby will always be important 4 usWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarman

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 8570

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by taniyaarman

@ yuni muni..woowww..
I love to here abt the culture there..

I have heard half population is Indian there...
N French is spoken alot right...
I really love the beaches..

I keep telling my parents that I wanna holiday there


here its awesomeWink beache is near my  place 5 to 10 min we reach beach Dancing
ya half population is hindu bcoz all came frm india 2 mauritiusSmile
 that time mauritius was rules by britishAngry
nw we r independant like indiaSmile
dost do cme one day am sure u ii love it Embarrassed

woooww even I reach beach in 15 mins dear...
N i will definately visit it one day..

Have you been to Mumbai or India before????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

priyanka94 IF-Dazzler
priyanka94
priyanka94

Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 3352

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
i read yuni ... i read it .. aur maine kab tujhe dobara bewafa bulaya ????
man ... baby is actually sooooooo imporrtant . ke uskeliye we r working more than we've ever worked for our personal life !!!!!!!!!!!
lekin to me KAJEN are at par ... i mean .. im not a thorough KSG fan .. neither am i a JENNIAN .. im both equalllyy .. thats y .. im not soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy bout KSG's new show ....
i want DMG3 ith ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged


woooww even I reach beach in 15 mins dear...
N i will definately visit it one day..

Have you been to Mumbai or India before????
[/QUOTE]
ya i came in india in 2007
ya i came in mumbai
love mumbai bcoz of shopping
did loadsssssssss of shopping when came their
so u stay near which beach juhu beach bcoz i knw only this beachConfused
maybe nxt yr i ii cme 2 mumbai bcoz my cousin is getting married
maybe we ii cme 4 shopping
my chachi went 2 india n she says changed completelyBig smile

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 8570

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka94

i read yuni ... i read it .. aur maine kab tujhe dobara bewafa bulaya ????
man ... baby is actually sooooooo imporrtant . ke uskeliye we r working more than we've ever worked for our personal life !!!!!!!!!!!
lekin to me KAJEN are at par ... i mean .. im not a thorough KSG fan .. neither am i a JENNIAN .. im both equalllyy .. thats y .. im not soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy bout KSG's new show ....
i want DMG3 ith ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I am with you prank..

Of all I am more of Kajen fan..
aaahhhh want them together jaldi..abhi...now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KaJen GR8 Interview.CheckPg15/16/17forPics;

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: Dhw@ni   Replies: 424   Views: 50841

Dhw@ni 424 50841 27 July 2011 at 10:14am by swashbuckling
MonaVMGall//GettingClosed:)MyNoteonPg#27:)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Mona1993   Replies: 218   Views: 19371

Mona1993 218 19371 07 July 2011 at 2:37am by swashbuckling
KaJen and KaJen

Author: xogopi1022   Replies: 7   Views: 2993

xogopi1022 7 2993 18 November 2010 at 10:16pm by Sw33t_Poison
KaJen!!! KaJen!!! KaJen!!!

Author: exquisite.   Replies: 6   Views: 6192

exquisite. 6 6192 16 March 2010 at 4:12am by *Shruti*
KaJen's chemistry..(kajen fans)

Author: -Hoor-   Replies: 3   Views: 3585

-Hoor- 3 3585 18 April 2009 at 6:01am by -Hoor-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index