India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CCBM Karwa Chauth - Totally Superhit!!!

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
OMG,,,,,where do I start from?? Everything about today's epi was too good!! I was literally smiling thru out the whole episode!!

Viren: Definitely at the peak of his romancing habits!! I mean keeping the fast was already so nice of him but that whole dream sequence with bits of reality was just the cherry on top. His looks are too killing!! I think RS was wrong to say that he will be the face of next year, he's already spreading all his charm at the end of this year - a super treat for all his fans. I will love him in any character , be it - lover boy, psychotic lover, or even someone who doesn't go to office lol. He's my favourite character so far from all the RS serials. He stands up for who he loves unlike Sid. He's not gullible like Naitik. I'm sorry to compare but I cant help it. He's way cooler than Ranbir and way more fun-loving than Alekh!! Viren has surpassed every hotness and coolness limit. Totally unbeatable!! And his dance..........cannot be put in words!!

Nivi: I really thought that today she did show some of her admiration for Viren. Like when they are doing the pooja and Viren is hiding behind the staircase, she senses that it's him!! doesn't that prove that love has started blooming from Nivi's side also?? Like how they show in all bollywood movies, the heroine's sixth sense regarding her lover ? And then when she's doing the pooja she shyly looks at Viren and even in the last episode, she wanted to see Viren's face in the morning (just the way Viren wanted to see hers in the previous episodes) ? Then the whole dreamy and reality mixed dance sequence....too good! And how she wants to see him when the Chand is out..and when Viren bends down on his one knee and talks about her prince Charming and all that, she doesn't even feel a bit uncomfortable!!! Proves a lot doesn't it???

Excellent epi. Can't wait for tonight! Hey peeps, share your comments as well :)

Edited by salunie - 21 December 2010 at 12:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sueclakshmi.sreevandipaiPriyaThakurasyadadaShayafanzarmeenoScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
No doubt it was mindblowing episode and Saluni I must say u did put it beautifully in words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieasyadada

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I have absolutely no arguments on that regard...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieasyadadazarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
You have given words to our thoughts Embarrassed Nicely put . Can't agree with you more.

Nivi is starting to reciprocate and what more can we ask for Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniezarmeeno

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top