Imagine Parivaar to gear up for New Year bash...

super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Imagine TV gets ready for its 31st bash with Imagine Parivaar...

Imagine TV is gearing up for its upcoming New Year Bash which will have all the faces of Imagine participating in it..

The show titled 'Imagine Parivaar' will be aired on 31st of December, and this is one way in which the channel bids adieu to the year 2010, and welcomes the New Year 2011. We hear that the lead actors of all the shows on Imagine will seen performing on various dance numbers. The rehearsals for the show has already started, and the shoot for the same will happen on 24th and 25th of this month. 

The drama queen Rakhi Sawant is also expected to make her presence on the show as even she is part of Imagine TV with Rakhi Ka Insaaf.

We contacted Ashish Sharma aka Avdesh of Gunahon Ka Devta and he confirmed the news, "Yes such a show is going to happen on Imagine TV and we are going to perform on the same."

Tanvi Bhatia aka Arpita too confirmed the buzz about the mega event to be aired on Imagine on 31st December.

We hear that Naman Shaw, Sriti Jha, Kritiika Kamra, Karan Kundra and many others will be performing for the nite. 

Get ready folks, to rock with your favorite stars of Imagine as we wrap up the year 2010 with a broad smile on our faces...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing. it will be fun.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow another article good comment there as well
so now iknow where i wud be on new years eve

thnks
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
priya comment on the article it wud increase ratings
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

priya comment on the article it wud increase ratings

yes di.....i did it...
how is ur toothache....
komalSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx for sharing so GKDians we all would be on same page on new year eve.

chatterbox thumbnail
same page nahi same place komal hehee 
komalSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes right same place hahaha

hey hows ur toothache
chatterbox thumbnail
toothache is ok not too severe hurts only when i hv smthing to eat or when ihv my tea

thnks for asking