Can we have the Abhay-Misha track starting already

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay,

We have been seeing creatives hint at a bond between Abhay-Misha. Their interactions, Misha's bitter-sweet opinion of Abhay, Abhay's fiercely protective nature towards Misha and never taking any of her words to heart has been hinting on what Abhay and Misha could have. Yesterday, you had a Abhay-Misha moment when they bumped into each-other after the AbhIya almost kiss ...they both had stopped in their tracks .... and Misha's strong reaction of surprise and denial when she was told by Maya and Piya that how nice Abhay really is.

My point being that we need a TRUCE between Abhay-Misha. Misha doesn't hate Abhay and Abhay is fond of her in his own weird way. There's is an equation am definitely looking forward to minus any romantic angle. 

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗
it will not happen when misha will come to know piya is already in his love
Originally posted by usha786

it will not happen when misha will come to know piya is already in his love

I am not saying Misha has to sing romantic numbers with Abhay. I am talking about a strictly platonic relationship , something on the lines of Edward-Alice. 
abhay has always been amused with misha even wen she tries to be sarcastic and iv never really sensed cold vibes between them.I think they can form a strong bond of friendship
Well, the bond may take time to develop but I'm sure it'll be a strong bond of friendship. As I mentioned earlier also, Misha will be the first/only one to accept AbhIya's love (whenever that might happen) initially. She'll definitely be a huge support to them just like Alice was in Twilight. And if I remember correctly, out of all the Cullens, Alice was Bella's best friend and Misha is Pia's. I can so see Edward-Alice equation between Abhay and Misha. Abhay, as you said, is fond of Misha (who isn't???) and the fact that Abhay is the only one who has the guts to take Misha's case and get away with it has, somewhere, left Misha also impressed. He might be 'khadus' and 'akdu' and 'demon' for her, but they will gradually end up as great friends, specially when Misha gets to know that Abhay is not only Maya's and Pia's but her angel too!! At the moment, more than anyone else, I really want to see Misha soften up to Abhay.
what there is gonna be a Abhay and Misha track?😲

what OMG Pocu are u serious?

OMG I can't wait and I am so looking forward to it man, O.M.G this is gonna be so awesome and Rocking.

CVs please bring it on.