Pratigya
Pratigya

Sweet Dreams ... (Page 9)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

wonderful chechy.... especially the last paragraph... so wonderful... ur words enhance his character even more n tat one look of his... those words are just.... heart-warming... thank u chechy...

Sruthi Kochche !! Tongue Hug

Sorry Kutti did not  reply earlier ...

Thanks Sruthi ...Yes , we saw the old Krishna, the one who loves Pratigya  to the point of death in that look..

The Pleasure is mine..Lub..Smile

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

[
nooo.........LOLLOL it happned 2 times wat i wanna say pooja said it b4 me.........LOL.LOL 

btw tell me d song which was played in d begning of sbb segment ''tu na aas paas hai khuda''....is 4m which film...........?

It is from Anjaana Anjaani Paro..
[/QUOTE] okkk............i liked d song.............but i was confused 4m which movie it is..............

btw do u know.......all senior members r back in oneday team...........including sachin...................Smile
[/QUOTE]

Dravid and Laxman  bhi kya..ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged

hey dhanya nice dp......Tongue 

urs tooooooooooo..........................so back to ARHAAN again.........r  we? Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Ttanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

[Q

dear di, i never thought krishna is in despair..............and i agree with u that if P is Ok with A , then he is happy too.............and its his this characteristic that's my fav..........he is soo innocent that he has the ability to be kind to persons who don't deserve it............and also its an irony that he has zero kindness for persons who really deserve it...............some character huh...........Smile
[/QUOTEi didn't read urs whole convo but agree with u..........krishna don't keep anything in his heart............he behaved nicely with arrushi bz he felt that arrushi still cares n love her sis.,thats y she is asking him wat preparations he has done 2 make her day spe..........arhaan said in one of his interview that krishan love his S.I.L.untill shez nice with pratigya............

dhakarntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Heehehe.....lol...are u testing our knowledge of the song or u honestly don't know from which film it is?? LOL
noo.i actually dunno.........LOLLOL..do u know.................?[/QUOTE

Tanths has answered it....it's from Anjana Anjani...anyways ...even I didn't know....I heard it a lot...and couldn't figure out which film....found it out on google LOLLOLLOL
than y u were laughing at me....................LOLLOL [/QUOTE]

she is afflicted by Kriya Madness ..Laughing and grinning continuously is one of the symptoms..Tongue

Pragati.T

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hey Tanths !

Lovely scene and lovely post.

They and you are proving that marriage is not boring in fact it can be romantic and flirty.

corvettetanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged

[
okkk............i liked d song.............but i was confused 4m which movie it is..............

btw do u know.......all senior members r back in oneday team...........including sachin...................Smile
[/QUOTE]

Dravid and Laxman  bhi kya..ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
[/QUOTE] wat a joke............LOLLOLLOL  laxman is not able 2 play test how will he play 1day..............i was saying about dhoni,sachin,bhanjji n so...thy didn't play 1day serios with NZ no..............

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

[
nooo.........LOLLOL it happned 2 times wat i wanna say pooja said it b4 me.........LOL.LOL 

btw tell me d song which was played in d begning of sbb segment ''tu na aas paas hai khuda''....is 4m which film...........?

It is from Anjaana Anjaani Paro..
okkk............i liked d song.............but i was confused 4m which movie it is..............

[/QUOTE]

BTW...pragati I found Dhoni with Saif shooting an ad for Lays on Star News Tongue
[/QUOTE]

Lagtha hai Dhoni has begun to look towards Bollywood..Gambhir thayar ho jao..Big smile

Pragati.T

Go to top