Pratigya
Pratigya

Sweet Dreams ... (Page 8)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Heehehe.....lol...are u testing our knowledge of the song or u honestly don't know from which film it is?? LOL
[/QUOTE

noo.i actually dunno.........LOLLOL..do u know.................?

Tanths has answered it....it's from Anjana Anjani...anyways ...even I didn't know....I heard it a lot...and couldn't figure out which film....found it out on google LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE] than y u were laughing at me....................LOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....tanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

[
nooo.........LOLLOL it happned 2 times wat i wanna say pooja said it b4 me.........LOL.LOL 

btw tell me d song which was played in d begning of sbb segment ''tu na aas paas hai khuda''....is 4m which film...........?

It is from Anjaana Anjaani Paro..
[/QUOTE] okkk............i liked d song.............but i was confused 4m which movie it is..............

btw do u know.......all senior members r back in oneday team...........including sachin...................Smile
[/QUOTE]

BTW...pragati I found Dhoni with Saif shooting an ad for Lays on Star News Tongue

Pragati.Ttanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Heehehe.....lol...are u testing our knowledge of the song or u honestly don't know from which film it is?? LOL
noo.i actually dunno.........LOLLOL..do u know.................?[/QUOTE

Tanths has answered it....it's from Anjana Anjani...anyways ...even I didn't know....I heard it a lot...and couldn't figure out which film....found it out on google LOLLOLLOL
than y u were laughing at me....................LOLLOL [/QUOTE]

I am not laughing at u ...I am laughing at the whole situation LOLLOL

Pragati.Ttanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

dear hami di,

just thought of answering ur post.................

Krishna is smart..clever but even being informed about his wife's bday frm her sister should awaken him? should he get suspicious? is he not a character who lives the moment n keeps away from getting into anything easily...! 

yes, but he was overjoyed with the information that its prats birthday.............and he being a good brother(well, according to him), would think arushi is very nice in informing about her sister's birthday..........yeah, he could have thought about her continuous usage of 'laila' but he was too happy to care...............

No, Dhanya...

See Krishna has always considered her as one of his own, even when she was this rude and arrogant brat..he  used to treat her like a Kid sister..and now the relation has become even nearer , besides he would have reacted angrily had  Pratigya felt hurt or if Aarushi was the reason for Pratigya's tears ...but Pratigya is going Aarushi, aarushi ..So Krishna is not in despair and is able to treat her normally.

dear di, i never thought krishna is in despair..............and i agree with u that if P is Ok with A , then he is happy too.............and its his this characteristic that's my fav..........he is soo innocent that he has the ability to be kind to persons who don't deserve it............and also its an irony that he has zero kindness for persons who really deserve it...............some character huh...........Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T....Poojie....tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

I enjoyed reading your post after a long time, Tanthya...  The way you write just adds to the scene...I enjoyed it as it was light hearted and entertaining..

I dont know how Saxes have ended up on the poverty line but whatever the reason they still treat Komal as an outsider.  I think their problem is not the money but the source of where the money came.. If Komal came from a Mathur type background they would have readily accepted the help, but since it came from SS, their ego has crept in.  I dont think it is wrong to ask help from your maika.  There is no rule that says only the sasural should be a girls home after marriage.  I mean look at Pratigya who readily is helping her parents and not once do they tell her to concentrate on her sasural.  They encourage her and bait her to do it.

Adarsh's treatment of Komal has no words.  I find him a despicable excuse for a husband.  Always taking his parents side and never supporting her and always treating her as a 5 year old girl who is told to go to her room as a form of punishment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Hey Tanths...I have only thing to say...nice profile pic WinkTongue

Thankooo Pooja,

Krishna ka pic hai and only nice without blushes ...Big smile

BTW what did u think about Komal's track y'day..??

Oh...I forgot the blushes ...here it is Embarrassed

Honestly...I don't watch the saxena scenes anymore....although to answer your question...I went back watched the scene.....Well firstly I have a question....I am too young so I asking is it considered to be inappropriate for a daughter to ask for money from her father after marriage?....I know that the son-in-law doesn't consider it right to ask for it..and if at all the need be it is taken as a loan ..which is to repaid...I have also seen that after a certain point...when the son becomes independent...if the son asks for money even from his father ...he usually returns the money back at some later point....
Now what I really appreciated komal for is ..she didn't let the thakurs know of the real reason for the money...she only said that it is for her needs...and I really appreciate her for not divulging the real reasons...But yes taking the money from sajjan singh has really hurt the self -respect of the saxenas ...and they would rather die than ask for help from the thakurs...But what komal did was realistic as well...I mean they are bankrupt...so they have to take a loan from someone...and komal coming from a rich family....naturally asked for the money from her father...as according to her if they take from someone else ..they will have to repay it...but if she asks her father....then there is no reason for them to pay back...I think Komal did what she think is right considering her limited understanding....That's what I want to know...if it is right for a  father to send her daughter some money even after marriage ...then I think komal did nothing wrong ...her father gave her some money...and she spent it the way she wanted to...if it is to repay the debt then be it....

But then it becomes a different case if after marriage...that it's not in the right of the daughter to ask for money from her father....then she has taken a loan from sajjan singh as adarsh's wife...and it's only appropriate that sooner or later she or adarsh will have to repay it...

I hope I have made sense considering my limiting understanding in such serious issues Smile

BTW ....I really wish there is some groW*H in komarsh relationship....adarsh only has one line with komal...u just shut up komal, u won't understand....Wacko .....then why can't he make her understand?? And saxes are in for a tough time ahead if komal turns into a hitler...Confused

Poooja,

Perception differs on the validity of the Money Transfer ..when the Sasural is flush with cash and if the Sasural still asks Money from Girl's Maika..Then it is Greed and Dowry Harassment..If a Girl asks despite  Sasural being comfortably off ..Then it is a case of insulting the Sasural by Girl's Parents.

However In this case Ss did not donate voluntarily, infact he even refused to give the money , he relented only after Komal said give my Diwali gift ..and To Komal's credit..she never once mentioned the deteriorating condition of Sax..She maintained the dignity of her Sasural, which must have been a tough thing to do for a girl brought up in comforts ..Yet  she did it.. second , she  did not use one paise from the Gift  for her own selfish use..she gave it all to the Shop keeper..and there speaks a girl with Self respect...

I really  thought she had a valid point when she asks, U think it is humiliating to ask  Money from my own flesh and blood..but u do not think it is insulting and humiliating if some third person comes and shouts , demeaning us in a public road..Seen from that perspective, what Komal did was quite logical and decisive..she used her resources for maximum benefit ..

....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

[
nooo.........LOLLOL it happned 2 times wat i wanna say pooja said it b4 me.........LOL.LOL 

btw tell me d song which was played in d begning of sbb segment ''tu na aas paas hai khuda''....is 4m which film...........?

It is from Anjaana Anjaani Paro..
okkk............i liked d song.............but i was confused 4m which movie it is..............

btw do u know.......all senior members r back in oneday team...........including sachin...................Smile
[/QUOTE]

BTW...pragati I found Dhoni with Saif shooting an ad for Lays on Star News Tongue
[/QUOTE] yeah thy r brand embasodors...........must b shotting new ad...............Smile  i've seen new ad of dhoni may of bike...........he was lookin vry smart in it.......................Embarrassed

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged

[
than y u were laughing at me....................LOLLOL [/QUOTE]

I am not laughing at u ...I am laughing at the whole situation LOLLOL
[/QOE] yeah 2 ppl having same IQ.......................LOLLOLLOL 

Go to top