Pratigya

Sweet Dreams ... (Page 6)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Tanth kannama ...:-)

My post of out of topic....but m doing it here

Firstky this show may not be wat it used it to be but certinaly much better than other serials. Unfortunately coz of some alleged stories, of late many of us are refusing to see the actors as characters just p;aying the part  and their real faces are somthing different ..n that has nothing to do with the show.The show would be good if we continue to watch AB as Krishna, PG as Pratigya esp AH as Arushi.

Whats a filler episode? For me, When we are bored with nonsense scenes that takes the story no where further. Are we continously getting that. we said a big no to Arushi..now she is no more in the centerstage. KP track has started...even Komarsh track has restarted...Kesar building up!

Yes, the bigamy track was horrible which was made more n worse by some poor acting...but then the CVs seemd to have realised wat they have done..and are hinting upon the new upcoming tracks. Arushi just cant be made to vanish into thin air..just like that. She n her track wil be there for some more time. Now we can expect new tracks....so lets wait n watch.

And all the characters including the leads are flawed ones..so expecting them to be clever, smart n successful always is smth that will amke the serial go beyond repair. Mera..I read ur post...Krishna is smart..clever but even being informed about his wife's bday frm her sister should awaken him? should he get suspicious? is he not a character who lives the moment n keeps away from getting into anything easily...!! (I read ur post but making a reply to u n Tanth here for the reasons u alrady know)

Why are we missing to see the growing storyline? Are we content to see a kriya scene a day? Are we refusing to see any conflicts between them? Are arguments n rifts not part of a relationwhip? a single quarrel means end of the relationship? or does it make hte relationship weaker or smth? Above all y ru we stopping ourselves from accepting the other characters of the show..be it good or bad but when we watch the show with characters in mind I beleive the CVs are still giving us a good show!

Missed u ppl a lot...will get active again in a week;s time hopefully! :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn....Poojie....tanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hey Tanths...I have only thing to say...nice profile pic WinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Ttanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
dear hami di,

just thought of answering ur post.................

Krishna is smart..clever but even being informed about his wife's bday frm her sister should awaken him? should he get suspicious? is he not a character who lives the moment n keeps away from getting into anything easily...! 

yes, but he was overjoyed with the information that its prats birthday.............and he being a good brother(well, according to him), would think arushi is very nice in informing about her sister's birthday..........yeah, he could have thought about her continuous usage of 'laila' but he was too happy to care...............

hussainramsotanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
hey dhanya nice dp......Tongue 

dhakarntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Tanth kannama ...:-)

My post of out of topic....but m doing it here

Firstky this show may not be wat it used it to be but certinaly much better than other serials. Unfortunately coz of some alleged stories, of late many of us are refusing to see the actors as characters just p;aying the part  and their real faces are somthing different ..n that has nothing to do with the show.The show would be good if we continue to watch AB as Krishna, PG as Pratigya esp AH as Arushi.

Whats a filler episode? For me, When we are bored with nonsense scenes that takes the story no where further. Are we continously getting that. we said a big no to Arushi..now she is no more in the centerstage. KP track has started...even Komarsh track has restarted...Kesar building up!

Yes, the bigamy track was horrible which was made more n worse by some poor acting...but then the CVs seemd to have realised wat they have done..and are hinting upon the new upcoming tracks. Arushi just cant be made to vanish into thin air..just like that. She n her track wil be there for some more time. Now we can expect new tracks....so lets wait n watch.

And all the characters including the leads are flawed ones..so expecting them to be clever, smart n successful always is smth that will amke the serial go beyond repair. Mera..I read ur post...Krishna is smart..clever but even being informed about his wife's bday frm her sister should awaken him? should he get suspicious? is he not a character who lives the moment n keeps away from getting into anything easily...!! (I read ur post but making a reply to u n Tanth here for the reasons u alrady know)

Why are we missing to see the growing storyline? Are we content to see a kriya scene a day? Are we refusing to see any conflicts between them? Are arguments n rifts not part of a relationwhip? a single quarrel means end of the relationship? or does it make hte relationship weaker or smth? Above all y ru we stopping ourselves from accepting the other characters of the show..be it good or bad but when we watch the show with characters in mind I beleive the CVs are still giving us a good show!

Missed u ppl a lot...will get active again in a week;s time hopefully! :-)

Hams Chellam,

U have grown up..A lot !!Big smile

Exactly what I was saying all along..Aarushi is a character , A fictious one at that ..Treat her as such..do not get  emotionally embroiled....She does not deserve so much of  thinking from ur part..

As for the story line Chellam..It was stagnant till a few days back..They were concentrating on intensifying Aarushi's  fall into abyss..Now it is spluttering..Adarsh is being taunted as  cripple which I am sure will get him to walk ..All without a check up from the Doc ofc.. Komal is becoming the proper Thakurain..Krishna will have to leave his peter Pan ways..They have lined up the plot..now have to see which thread they will pick up first..
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

again..............i also wanted 2 say this 2 her.but u said it b4..............LOLLOLLOL 

....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thankooo Pooja,

Krishna ka pic hai and only nice without blushes ...Big smile

BTW what did u think about Komal's track y'day..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

dear hami di,

just thought of answering ur post.................

Krishna is smart..clever but even being informed about his wife's bday frm her sister should awaken him? should he get suspicious? is he not a character who lives the moment n keeps away from getting into anything easily...! 

yes, but he was overjoyed with the information that its prats birthday.............and he being a good brother(well, according to him), would think arushi is very nice in informing about her sister's birthday..........yeah, he could have thought about her continuous usage of 'laila' but he was too happy to care...............

No, Dhanya...

See Krishna has always considered her as one of his own, even when she was this rude and arrogant brat..he  used to treat her like a Kid sister..and now the relation has become even nearer , besides he would have reacted angrily had  Pratigya felt hurt or if Aarushi was the reason for Pratigya's tears ...but Pratigya is going Aarushi, aarushi ..So Krishna is not in despair and is able to treat her normally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Go to top