Pratigya

Sweet Dreams ... (Page 5)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=Mili97]

Read your description and as usual swooned at the passion you infuse into most mundane subject! But I need to ask you this ques. Why did P change her saree from the mustard one into the gorgeous pink one if all she had to do was to go off to sleep.Confused

Thank You Milli ,

I have no idea ..Why she changed her Sari..Maybe bec  it was a full moon night  and she wanted  it to be a night to remember, perhaps thats why she refused to sleepLOLLOLLOL

ShockedThings have come to such a pass now that Krishna also needs to be explained 'har baat'.Dead  Well, I guess he has  simply lost it...opportunity included.!Wacko 

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=Mili97]

Read your description and as usual swooned at the passion you infuse into most mundane subject! But I need to ask you this ques. Why did P change her saree from the mustard one into the gorgeous pink one if all she had to do was to go off to sleep.Confused

Thank You Milli ,

I have no idea ..Why she changed her Sari..Maybe bec  it was a full moon night  and she wanted  it to be a night to remember, perhaps thats why she refused to sleepLOLLOLLOL

ShockedThings have come to such a pass now that Krishna also needs to be explained 'har baat'.Dead  Well, I guess he has  simply lost it...opportunity included.!Wacko 

Bacha Tho hai ji..aur masterni ka kaam hai seekhana...

Krishna has the capability to create opportunity even when none exist..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
aww Tanthya sis such a lovely post! so beautifully you explain KriYa Clap
especially the last few lines are amazing.. 
scene was nice, only part worth watching in the episode.. 
liked Krishna.. some of his words were so funny.. 
best part for me was when he asks her 'have you slept' and she replies 'yes' the way P says 'haan' was cute 
and also in that last stare he gave to her AB was awesome 
his eyes were so expressive.. Day Dreaming so much love in that one look. 

Edited by Filza.T - 21 December 2010 at 4:09am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

aww Tanthya sis such a lovely post! so beautifully you explain KriYa Clap
especially the last few lines are amazing.. 
scene was nice, only part worth watching in the episode.. 
liked Krishna.. some of his words were so funny.. 
best part for me was when he asks her 'have you slept' and she replies 'yes' the way P says 'haan' was cute 
and also in that last stare he gave to her AB was awesome 
his eyes were so expressive.. Day Dreaming so much love in that one look. 

Thak You Filza Smile

I liked Komal's scene too esp when she asks ..whether the sax's feel very respect ful  when the Shop keeper and comes and demands Money at their door step..

I liked that whispering part, the way  he scrutinizes her to check whether she is sleeping and the way he moves his hand when he says "So Gayi"  but the best for me was when he switches off the light..we had the glimpse of the lover Krishna ..Tongue
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Sathya sweetheart!Hug

Cant tell you how good it feels to read one of your posts after what seems like an age????? I'm sure its not but is soo feels like it...

Yep - lovely scene - gotta give it to them when these POPs do it right they really do get it right - always thinking of new and different ways to show the sweetness of this jodi and that is much appreciated, topped only by your lovely writings which bring out even more lovliness.....

A and P's comfort levels are really showing now, their performance in this scene was really natural and that's a treat for us viewers....

Keep it up ArJa and Sathya - y'all rock!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
di, that was beautiful...........especially the last para.......................Embarrassed u r one blessed writer Smile

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Sathya sweetheart!Hug

Cant tell you how good it feels to read one of your posts after what seems like an age????? I'm sure its not but is soo feels like it...

Yep - lovely scene - gotta give it to them when these POPs do it right they really do get it right - always thinking of new and different ways to show the sweetness of this jodi and that is much appreciated, topped only by your lovely writings which bring out even more lovliness.....

A and P's comfort levels are really showing now, their performance in this scene was really natural and that's a treat for us viewers....

Keep it up ArJa and Sathya - y'all rock!!!

Kulwi ,Big smileHug

Great to see u happy after a long time..

Oops..Is it so ?/ Blame it on the insipid track ...Y cant they give some good tracks instead of segmented good tracks ... Thank U for ur encouraging and lovely words , Dear ...Big smile

Yes, both are really comfortable now..both onscreen adn off screen ..did u notice..Arhaan is taking charge of Ints now while Pooja  is content to be the second fiddle ..The Boy has really learnt very fast ..

corvette

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

di, that was beautiful...........especially the last para.......................Embarrassed u r one blessed writer Smile

Thank u , Dhanya ..Tongue

Go to top