Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Sweet Dreams ... (Page 3)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Tanthu!!!!!!! :)
hey adil wats up...............howz ur kid..................LOLLOLLOL


Adilwa..U already have a Kid...Too bad..Boyo..U never told me..is he too studying in college with u ..LOLLOL
i'm 4m india diii........LOLhe pranked me.............that he has a kid..............LOLLOL



Poor Adilwa..always tries to outwit Girls but gets outwitted himself...LOL

Tanthu you will get it from me once I reach home! ....oh wait I'm a grown man I can't do this   LOL


Ha !! Cowarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd !! ....u r grown ..!!Shocked ..How many milli meters ,Bacha ??
lol I'm grown in inches no millis! LOL Big smile LOL


No way..Bacha ..At the rate u r growing..It will be in Millimeteres only..and I am being kind to u even stating that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Joined: 07 March 2010
Posts: 2342

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Haha I'm currenty on vacation but can't sleep so I got on the forum. The kid is with his grandmother. He's doing well. Yah I accidently did a shaktiya with a college girl.



Just think of a poodle, German shepherd,Doberman,Pommy,Grey hound,labrador..u will become sleepyLOL
hahahaha. I need someone next to me to do what Krishna did to prats. I'm sharing room with my dada and he's snoring very loudly. I can't sleep!




Oh !! we will send the wrestler Kane, He will rock u to sleep
kane vane koi kaam ke nahi. I gonna just dream now that I am some hero and I saved some lady and shut it after she shakes my hand and says thank you and leaves away. Ouch
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tivo

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Tanthu!!!!!!! :)


Adilwa ....LOL

struck by insomnia...

Sathya tell me abt insomnia it 4:15 am and i am still wide awake soon itz gonna be morn and my  mom will ask me how can u sleep for this longLOL


Thats bec ,U lub our lovely Company ,Beta ..but this adilwa has all the company he wants with an exotic eastern mermaid and doesn't need us..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Joined: 07 March 2010
Posts: 2342

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Tanthu!!!!!!! :)
hey adil wats up...............howz ur kid..................LOLLOLLOL


Adilwa..U already have a Kid...Too bad..Boyo..U never told me..is he too studying in college with u ..LOLLOL
i'm 4m india diii........LOLhe pranked me.............that he has a kid..............LOLLOL



Poor Adilwa..always tries to outwit Girls but gets outwitted himself...LOL

Tanthu you will get it from me once I reach home! ....oh wait I'm a grown man I can't do this   LOL


Ha !! Cowarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd !! ....u r grown ..!!Shocked ..How many milli meters ,Bacha ??
lol I'm grown in inches no millis! LOL Big smile LOL


No way..Bacha ..At the rate u r growing..It will be in Millimeteres only..and I am being kind to u even stating that..
really??? Shocked lol save me oh tanthu! Bachao!

Edited by adilmomin786 - 21 December 2010 at 2:20am
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Tanthu!!!!!!! :)
hey adil wats up...............howz ur kid..................LOLLOLLOL


Adilwa..U already have a Kid...Too bad..Boyo..U never told me..is he too studying in college with u ..LOLLOL
i'm 4m india diii........LOLhe pranked me.............that he has a kid..............LOLLOL



Poor Adilwa..always tries to outwit Girls but gets outwitted himself...LOL

Tanthu you will get it from me once I reach home! ....oh wait I'm a grown man I can't do this   LOL


Ha !! Cowarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd !! ....u r grown ..!!Shocked ..How many milli meters ,Bacha ??
lol I'm grown in inches no millis! LOL Big smile LOL


No way..Bacha ..At the rate u r growing..It will be in Millimeteres only..and I am being kind to u even stating that..
really??? Shocked lol save me oh tanthu! Bachao!


Relax redemption at hand ......Take the Dog for a Walk ...eat Allllllllllllllllllllllmonds..LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Joined: 07 March 2010
Posts: 2342

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Tivo

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Tanthu!!!!!!! :)


Adilwa ....LOL

struck by insomnia...


Sathya tell me abt insomnia it 4:15 am and i am still wide awake soon itz gonna be morn and my mom will ask me how can u sleep for this longLOL


Thats bec ,U lub our lovely Company ,Beta ..but this adilwa has all the company he wants with an exotic eastern mermaid and doesn't need us..
she is no exotic! She drives 10 kilometers on road. Wonder how fast she goes in other places at other times? Hahaa LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Joined: 07 March 2010
Posts: 2342

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Bed time! I'll make a stop sooner than later on IF. Don't miss me too much! My grandpa went on a sudden slowing of snoring. I think I can reach the deep sleep mode during his recession of noise.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivo

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Haha I'm currenty on vacation but can't sleep so I got on the forum. The kid is with his grandmother. He's doing well. Yah I accidently did a shaktiya with a college girl.



Just think of a poodle, German shepherd,Doberman,Pommy,Grey hound,labrador..u will become sleepyLOL
hahahaha. I need someone next to me to do what Krishna did to prats. I'm sharing room with my dada and he's snoring very loudly. I can't sleep!




Oh !! we will send the wrestler Kane, He will rock u to sleep
kane vane koi kaam ke nahi. I gonna just dream now that I am some hero and I saved some lady and shut it after she shakes my hand and says thank you and leaves away. Ouch


Hero  And  YOU !!..Oh Spare me  [Theatrically Faints ]...U the Dog Lubber , U The Magnet that attracts all the sexiest, charming women above 80...U want to be a Hero.. Have mercy..Spare the celluloid..LOLShockedOuchWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Some sweet moments after quiet sometime!

2 3 4 5

Author: shruthiR   Replies: 32   Views: 2716

shruthiR 32 2716 23 August 2010 at 3:13am by waniya_fatima
awww...so sweet!!:))

2

Author: she_ratchet   Replies: 14   Views: 965

she_ratchet 14 965 27 July 2010 at 2:42pm by she_ratchet
a short sweet vm of kriya...(plzzz watch)

2 3

Author: kasturika_kashu   Replies: 17   Views: 1304

kasturika_kashu 17 1304 07 July 2010 at 2:07am by sizezeroaddict
A day for sharabi. sweet talk and bonding

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 5   Views: 728

MERARAI 5 728 30 June 2010 at 9:32pm by MERARAI
Sweet sweet dialogue

2 3 4

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 30   Views: 3424

Xxxjrae 30 3424 27 February 2010 at 2:09pm by Xxxjrae

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index