Pratigya

Sweet Dreams ... (Page 11)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[

He has not realized that Aarushi has changed ..and neither has Pratigya or for that matter the Thakur's ..They still think her a brat..it is only Kesar who is slowly becoming aware of her....

He reacts when it hurts Pratigya...and he knows that Pratigya is worried for Aarushi but is not  bothered about Aarushi and her Nakhra's ..So he is not bothered about Aarushi and her agenda..

Krishna is like a cloudburst..if he is angry..he just lets u know...rips u apart and then all izz well again..it is always upfront with him .. it is his naivety that he thinks other's are like this too..He will learn..he still has much more to grow..Smile
well krshna don't understnd things easily.....but i think pratigya has gone blind in her sis love.wat whd she do if arrushi creates a drift between them................yaaa i agrree........K only reactes a take a stand wen d whole scenario goes aginst prts n starts affecting her,..otherwise he has nothing to do with other ppl.......n this is wat i like about him...........he is such a real life charatcer..............n d best thing is that he never pretends or tries to coverup his real feelings.......watever is in his mind is on his face.............like he said 2 IG..that thy r sher n don't have double skined like them..............

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I enjoyed reading your post after a long time, Tanthya...  The way you write just adds to the scene...I enjoyed it as it was light hearted and entertaining..

I dont know how Saxes have ended up on the poverty line but whatever the reason they still treat Komal as an outsider.  I think their problem is not the money but the source of where the money came.. If Komal came from a Mathur type background they would have readily accepted the help, but since it came from SS, their ego has crept in.  I dont think it is wrong to ask help from your maika.  There is no rule that says only the sasural should be a girls home after marriage.  I mean look at Pratigya who readily is helping her parents and not once do they tell her to concentrate on her sasural.  They encourage her and bait her to do it.

Adarsh's treatment of Komal has no words.  I find him a despicable excuse for a husband.  Always taking his parents side and never supporting her and always treating her as a 5 year old girl who is told to go to her room as a form of punishment...

Hi Starwa ...Hug

Seeing u after a long gap ...

I too enjoyed writing about this scene after a while...

It's a mystery to me too..Sax is in a well entrenched job..surely he will be eligible e for  paid leave..and since he has long service record , he will be holding several insurances to beat the taxes..y not encash it  ?? apply for a personal loan if the situation is really so bad....Y act as if they are going to stand in the streets..The prof has still got his job, Aadarsh will be having severance pay if his service is terminated ..The CV's have committed a blooper on this ...

Adarsh treatment has always been despicable..what  I liked was for the first time y'day ..Komal stood her ground and gave it back ..and her lashings had the proverbial sting, unfortunately it  did not stir any reaction from the spineless  Sax.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

[
nooo.........LOLLOL it happned 2 times wat i wanna say pooja said it b4 me.........LOL.LOL 

btw tell me d song which was played in d begning of sbb segment ''tu na aas paas hai khuda''....is 4m which film...........?

It is from Anjaana Anjaani Paro..
okkk............i liked d song.............but i was confused 4m which movie it is..............

btw do u know.......all senior members r back in oneday team...........including sachin...................Smile

BTW...pragati I found Dhoni with Saif shooting an ad for Lays on Star News Tongue
[/QUOTE] yeah thy r brand embasodors...........must b shotting new ad...............Smile  i've seen new ad of dhoni may of bike...........he was lookin vry smart in it.......................Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

Dhoni has become very smart of late..Big smile

Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

[Q

dear di, i never thought krishna is in despair..............and i agree with u that if P is Ok with A , then he is happy too.............and its his this characteristic that's my fav..........he is soo innocent that he has the ability to be kind to persons who don't deserve it............and also its an irony that he has zero kindness for persons who really deserve it...............some character huh...........Smile
[/QUOTEi didn't read urs whole convo but agree with u..........krishna don't keep anything in his heart............he behaved nicely with arrushi bz he felt that arrushi still cares n love her sis.,thats y she is asking him wat preparations he has done 2 make her day spe..........arhaan said in one of his interview that krishan love his S.I.L.untill shez nice with pratigya............

We already saw how he dealt with Aarushi when she demanded that Pratigya touch her foot ...LOLLOL

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

yeah thy r brand embasodors...........must b shotting new ad...............Smile  i've seen new ad of dhoni may of bike...........he was lookin vry smart in it.......................Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

Dhoni has become very smart of late..Big smile
[/QUOTE] yaaa......wen he came 2 world cricket his looks.....ahh don't wanna say about it..but now he looks quite handsome...i didn't like his long hair.......short hair looks nice..............Tongue   
               have u lesin 2 d song sheela ki javani..........?
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

[
[/ didn't read urs whole convo but agree with u..........krishna don't keep anything in his heart............he behaved nicely with arrushi bz he felt that arrushi still cares n love her sis.,thats y she is asking him wat preparations he has done 2 make her day spe..........arhaan said in one of his interview that krishan love his S.I.L.untill shez nice with pratigya............

We already saw how he dealt with Aarushi when she demanded that Pratigya touch her foot ...LOLLOL
[/QUOTE] n wen she ordered her 2 wash her clothes...........he wanted to hit arrushi in place of that bucket of clothes.............LOLLOLLOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

I enjoyed reading your post after a long time, Tanthya...  The way you write just adds to the scene...I enjoyed it as it was light hearted and entertaining..

I dont know how Saxes have ended up on the poverty line but whatever the reason they still treat Komal as an outsider.  I think their problem is not the money but the source of where the money came.. If Komal came from a Mathur type background they would have readily accepted the help, but since it came from SS, their ego has crept in.  I dont think it is wrong to ask help from your maika.  There is no rule that says only the sasural should be a girls home after marriage.  I mean look at Pratigya who readily is helping her parents and not once do they tell her to concentrate on her sasural.  They encourage her and bait her to do it.

Adarsh's treatment of Komal has no words.  I find him a despicable excuse for a husband.  Always taking his parents side and never supporting her and always treating her as a 5 year old girl who is told to go to her room as a form of punishment...

Hi Starwa ...Hug

Seeing u after a long gap ...

I too enjoyed writing about this scene after a while...

It's a mystery to me too..Sax is in a well entrenched job..surely he will be eligible e for  paid leave..and since he has long service record , he will be holding several insurances to beat the taxes..y not encash it  ?? apply for a personal loan if the situation is really so bad....Y act as if they are going to stand in the streets..The prof has still got his job, Aadarsh will be having severance pay if his service is terminated ..The CV's have committed a blooper on this ...

Adarsh treatment has always been despicable..what  I liked was for the first time y'day ..Komal stood her ground and gave it back ..and her lashings had the proverbial sting, unfortunately it  did not stir any reaction from the spineless  Sax.

Back to you, Tanthya.......Hug.  Actually missed all the views and members...Big smile.

I feel the CVs dont know what to do with Naina ji and Prof....They some how remain a strong presence and the refusal for Prof to reflect his own behaviour is beyond the comprehension of both the CVs and Prof...They keep trying to persuade us that we should have sympathy for Saxes and all their plight, but I dont...Nothing is realistic about them and they are a waste of time on screen. 

For an educated man like the Prof should have invested in some funds..Middle class people are adamant in saving so why has the prof never saved.....

Have you noticed how Naina is getting more glamorous as their plight is worsen and making her look younger each episode.   

tanthya

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
thankyou tanthya for such a lovely post u r amazing and brilliant too.ClapClapClapClapClapStarStar enjoyed every bit but the last part where u described krishnas feeling when he was looking at sleeping pratigya was awesome i think arhaan did not know about k feelings like you doLOLLOL

tanthya

Go to top