Sweet Dreams ... (Page 10)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by dhakarn

[Q

dear di, i never thought krishna is in despair..............and i agree with u that if P is Ok with A , then he is happy too.............and its his this characteristic that's my fav..........he is soo innocent that he has the ability to be kind to persons who don't deserve it............and also its an irony that he has zero kindness for persons who really deserve it...............some character huh...........Smile
[/QUOTEi didn't read urs whole convo but agree with u..........krishna don't keep anything in his heart............he behaved nicely with arrushi bz he felt that arrushi still cares n love her sis.,thats y she is asking him wat preparations he has done 2 make her day spe..........arhaan said in one of his interview that krishan love his S.I.L.untill shez nice with pratigya............

so we will get to see his dabaang avtar soon against arushi................pls CVs don't let that A get away without some choicest hard hitting words of wisdom from baba 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaPragati.T....Poojie....tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged

hey dhanya nice dp......Tongue 

urs tooooooooooo..........................so back to ARHAAN again.........r  we? Wink LOL
i knwo........arhaan's pic always looks appealing 2 us............WinkLOLLOLEmbarrassed  noone can take arhaan's place.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
                      r we wat......complete d sentence.....................Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

[
nooo.........LOLLOL it happned 2 times wat i wanna say pooja said it b4 me.........LOL.LOL 

btw tell me d song which was played in d begning of sbb segment ''tu na aas paas hai khuda''....is 4m which film...........?

It is from Anjaana Anjaani Paro..
okkk............i liked d song.............but i was confused 4m which movie it is..............

btw do u know.......all senior members r back in oneday team...........including sachin...................Smile

BTW...pragati I found Dhoni with Saif shooting an ad for Lays on Star News Tongue
[/QUOTE]

Lagtha hai Dhoni has begun to look towards Bollywood..Gambhir thayar ho jao..Big smile
[/QUOTE] he has been shotting 4 lays 4 a long time............Smile  thy must b shoting a new ad.............criket mein kam paisa kamaya hai kya jo ab bollywood join karega...................LOLLOL

....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged

urs tooooooooooo..........................so back to ARHAAN again.........r  we? Wink LOL
i knwo........arhaan's pic always looks appealing 2 us............Embarrassed  noone can take arhaan's place.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

oh i just meant we both r back to ARHAAN only........................Wink if u remember i had akshay as an intruder in my last pro pic..........LOL

Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged

dear hami di,

just thought of answering ur post.................

Krishna is smart..clever but even being informed about his wife's bday frm her sister should awaken him? should he get suspicious? is he not a character who lives the moment n keeps away from getting into anything easily...! 

yes, but he was overjoyed with the information that its prats birthday.............and he being a good brother(well, according to him), would think arushi is very nice in informing about her sister's birthday..........yeah, he could have thought about her continuous usage of 'laila' but he was too happy to care...............

No, Dhanya...

See Krishna has always considered her as one of his own, even when she was this rude and arrogant brat..he  used to treat her like a Kid sister..and now the relation has become even nearer , besides he would have reacted angrily had  Pratigya felt hurt or if Aarushi was the reason for Pratigya's tears ...but Pratigya is going Aarushi, aarushi ..So Krishna is not in despair and is able to treat her normally.

dear di, i never thought krishna is in despair..............and i agree with u that if P is Ok with A , then he is happy too.............and its his this characteristic that's my fav..........he is soo innocent that he has the ability to be kind to persons who don't deserve it............and also its an irony that he has zero kindness for persons who really deserve it...............some character huh...........Smile

He has not realized that Aarushi has changed ..and neither has Pratigya or for that matter the Thakur's ..They still think her a brat..it is only Kesar who is slowly becoming aware of her....

He reacts when it hurts Pratigya...and he knows that Pratigya is worried for Aarushi but is not  bothered about Aarushi and her Nakhra's ..So he is not bothered about Aarushi and her agenda..

Krishna is like a cloudburst..if he is angry..he just lets u know...rips u apart and then all izz well again..it is always upfront with him .. it is his naivety that he thinks other's are like this too..He will learn..he still has much more to grow..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Tdhakarn....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged

[Q

[/QUOTEi didn't read urs whole convo but agree with u..........krishna don't keep anything in his heart............he behaved nicely with arrushi bz he felt that arrushi still cares n love her sis.,thats y she is asking him wat preparations he has done 2 make her day spe..........arhaan said in one of his interview that krishan love his S.I.L.untill shez nice with pratigya............

so we will get to see his dabaang avtar soon against arushi................pls CVs don't let that A get away without some choicest hard hitting words of wisdom from baba 
i hope so but not sure..........may b pratigya will come in middle.................Confused but one thing 4 sure....if arrushi continues 2 make pratigya's life hell than it'll not take time 2 krishna come into his real avatar....................n wanna see both shakti n arrushi gets some hard reality test 4m krishna...................
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

dear hami di,

just thought of answering ur post.................

Krishna is smart..clever but even being informed about his wife's bday frm her sister should awaken him? should he get suspicious? is he not a character who lives the moment n keeps away from getting into anything easily...! 

yes, but he was overjoyed with the information that its prats birthday.............and he being a good brother(well, according to him), would think arushi is very nice in informing about her sister's birthday..........yeah, he could have thought about her continuous usage of 'laila' but he was too happy to care...............

No, Dhanya...

See Krishna has always considered her as one of his own, even when she was this rude and arrogant brat..he  used to treat her like a Kid sister..and now the relation has become even nearer , besides he would have reacted angrily had  Pratigya felt hurt or if Aarushi was the reason for Pratigya's tears ...but Pratigya is going Aarushi, aarushi ..So Krishna is not in despair and is able to treat her normally.

He has not realized that Aarushi has changed ..and neither has Pratigya or for that matter the Thakur's ..They still think her a brat..it is only Kesar who is slowly becoming aware of her....

He reacts when it hurts Pratigya...and he knows that Pratigya is worried for Aarushi but is not  bothered about Aarushi and her Nakhra's ..So he is not bothered about Aarushi and her agenda..

Krishna is like a cloudburst..if he is angry..he just lets u know...rips u apart and then all izz well again..it is always upfront with him .. it is his naivety that he thinks other's are like this too..He will learn..he still has much more to grow..Smile

well, i think he has got a hint though.............he did tell P that she was ur sister but is ur jethani now.............he don't know the extent...............and he forgives very easily.............
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

i knwo........arhaan's pic always looks appealing 2 us............Embarrassed  noone can take arhaan's place.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

oh i just meant we both r back to ARHAAN only........................Wink if u remember i had akshay as an intruder in my last pro pic..........LOL
ohh yaaa...........n u said something about akshay witch hurt carisma.......................LOLLOLLOL well arhaan has d first place in our pp................WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by pragati.tankha - 21 December 2010 at 7:09am

Go to top