Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: telstra

thankyou tanthya for such a lovely post u r amazing and brilliant too.⭐️ enjoyed every bit but the last part where u described krishnas feeling when he was looking at sleeping pratigya was awesome i think arhaan did not know about k feelings like you do😆😆

The pleasure  is entirely mine Tel....

It  is Krishna who brings out the words,and Arhan brings out Krishna Tel..Credit to him !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Back to you, Tanthya.......🤗.  Actually missed all the views and members...😃.

I feel the CVs dont know what to do with Naina ji and Prof....They some how remain a strong presence and the refusal for Prof to reflect his own behaviour is beyond the comprehension of both the CVs and Prof...They keep trying to persuade us that we should have sympathy for Saxes and all their plight, but I dont...Nothing is realistic about them and they are a waste of time on screen. 

For an educated man like the Prof should have invested in some funds..Middle class people are adamant in saving so why has the prof never saved.....

Have you noticed how Naina is getting more glamorous as their plight is worsen and making her look younger each episode.   

Middle class ppl esp Indians are always cautious about spending..and  as far as we have seen ..The Sax  are not prone to spend extravagantly ...by all odds..they shud have had a neat nest  lined up with fur ..

Secondly ..isn't he a prof..Y not take tuition to augment the depleted resources..

The Cv's have not been clever regards Sax..

Did u notice y'day when Dadi says Make Chai..Nainaji will brush  thru Dadi instead of opting  to go  from the side where  there was lots of space..😆😆

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

yaaa......wen he came 2 world cricket his looks.....ahh don't wanna say about it..but now he looks quite handsome...i didn't like his long hair.......short hair looks nice..............😛   

have u lesin 2 d song sheela ki javani..........?

Sheela ki Jawani is the current anthem of my house.. I get to hear min  4 times in the morning and 3-9 times in the evening ...Did u like it ??
ohhh yaa....vry much.......but mum don't like it..........yesterday wen i was singing it..........she said wat song u r singing....................😆😆

I dont like it also..My kids lubalub it...😕 ...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tanths that was beautiful - i love your commentary- if krish put's his hand in the cupboard he may even draw out a brand new car for her birthday. Thanks a lot lubbed it. Muwaahhhh!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Tanths that was beautiful - i love your commentary- if krish put's his hand in the cupboard he may even draw out a brand new car for her birthday. Thanks a lot lubbed it. Muwaahhhh!

U r welcome, Carisma 😊 and the pleasure is entirely mine..

Sure..There is a rolls inside that Closet..all Krishna has to do is pull it out ..but our Pratigya Mayya doesn't let him anywhere near the closet na..it is her domain...😆😆😆
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

okkk............i liked d song.............but i was confused 4m which movie it is..............

btw do u know.......all senior members r back in oneday team...........including sachin...................😊

Dravid and Laxman  bhi kya..😲
wat a joke............😆😆😆  laxman is not able 2 play test how will he play 1day..............i was saying about dhoni,sachin,bhanjji n so...thy didn't play 1day serios with NZ no..............

that was bec Sachin opted out ...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tanthya

U r welcome, Carisma 😊 and the pleasure is entirely mine..

Sure..There is a rolls inside that Closet..all Krishna has to do is pull it out ..but our Pratigya Mayya doesn't let him anywhere near the closet na..it is her domain...😆😆😆

thanks a lot 😃
tanthya thumbnail

u r Welcome, Dear 😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

so we will get to see his dabaang avtar soon against arushi................pls CVs don't let that A get away without some choicest hard hitting words of wisdom from baba 

She may leave unmolested in spirit or touch..😊