Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

I enjoyed reading your post after a long time, Tanthya...  The way you write just adds to the scene...I enjoyed it as it was light hearted and entertaining..

I dont know how Saxes have ended up on the poverty line but whatever the reason they still treat Komal as an outsider.  I think their problem is not the money but the source of where the money came.. If Komal came from a Mathur type background they would have readily accepted the help, but since it came from SS, their ego has crept in.  I dont think it is wrong to ask help from your maika.  There is no rule that says only the sasural should be a girls home after marriage.  I mean look at Pratigya who readily is helping her parents and not once do they tell her to concentrate on her sasural.  They encourage her and bait her to do it.

Adarsh's treatment of Komal has no words.  I find him a despicable excuse for a husband.  Always taking his parents side and never supporting her and always treating her as a 5 year old girl who is told to go to her room as a form of punishment...

Hi ⭐️wa ...🤗

Seeing u after a long gap ...

I too enjoyed writing about this scene after a while...

It's a mystery to me too..Sax is in a well entrenched job..surely he will be eligible e for  paid leave..and since he has long service record , he will be holding several insurances to beat the taxes..y not encash it  ?? apply for a personal loan if the situation is really so bad....Y act as if they are going to stand in the streets..The prof has still got his job, Aadarsh will be having severance pay if his service is terminated ..The CV's have committed a blooper on this ...

Adarsh treatment has always been despicable..what  I liked was for the first time y'day ..Komal stood her ground and gave it back ..and her lashings had the proverbial sting, unfortunately it  did not stir any reaction from the spineless  Sax.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

okkk............i liked d song.............but i was confused 4m which movie it is..............

btw do u know.......all senior members r back in oneday team...........including sachin...................😊

BTW...pragati I found Dhoni with Saif shooting an ad for Lays on Star News 😛
yeah thy r brand embasodors...........must b shotting new ad...............😊  i've seen new ad of dhoni may of bike...........he was lookin vry smart in it.......................😳

Dhoni has become very smart of late..😃
tanthya thumbnail

dear di, i never thought krishna is in despair..............and i agree with u that if P is Ok with A , then he is happy too.............and its his this characteristic that's my fav..........he is soo innocent that he has the ability to be kind to persons who don't deserve it............and also its an irony that he has zero kindness for persons who really deserve it...............some character huh...........😊
[/QUOTEi didn't read urs whole convo but agree with u..........krishna don't keep anything in his heart............he behaved nicely with arrushi bz he felt that arrushi still cares n love her sis.,thats y she is asking him wat preparations he has done 2 make her day spe..........arhaan said in one of his interview that krishan love his S.I.L.untill shez nice with pratigya............

We already saw how he dealt with Aarushi when she demanded that Pratigya touch her foot ...😆😆
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah thy r brand embasodors...........must b shotting new ad...............😊  i've seen new ad of dhoni may of bike...........he was lookin vry smart in it.......................😳[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] yaaa......wen he came 2 world cricket his looks.....ahh don't wanna say about it..but now he looks quite handsome...i didn't like his long hair.......short hair looks nice..............😛   
               have u lesin 2 d song sheela ki javani..........?
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

[
[/ didn't read urs whole convo but agree with u..........krishna don't keep anything in his heart............he behaved nicely with arrushi bz he felt that arrushi still cares n love her sis.,thats y she is asking him wat preparations he has done 2 make her day spe..........arhaan said in one of his interview that krishan love his S.I.L.untill shez nice with pratigya............

We already saw how he dealt with Aarushi when she demanded that Pratigya touch her foot ...😆😆
[/QUOTE] n wen she ordered her 2 wash her clothes...........he wanted to hit arrushi in place of that bucket of clothes.............😆😆😆
-Sheena- thumbnail

Hi ⭐️wa ...🤗

Seeing u after a long gap ...

I too enjoyed writing about this scene after a while...

It's a mystery to me too..Sax is in a well entrenched job..surely he will be eligible e for  paid leave..and since he has long service record , he will be holding several insurances to beat the taxes..y not encash it  ?? apply for a personal loan if the situation is really so bad....Y act as if they are going to stand in the streets..The prof has still got his job, Aadarsh will be having severance pay if his service is terminated ..The CV's have committed a blooper on this ...

Adarsh treatment has always been despicable..what  I liked was for the first time y'day ..Komal stood her ground and gave it back ..and her lashings had the proverbial sting, unfortunately it  did not stir any reaction from the spineless  Sax.

Back to you, Tanthya.......🤗.  Actually missed all the views and members...😃.

I feel the CVs dont know what to do with Naina ji and Prof....They some how remain a strong presence and the refusal for Prof to reflect his own behaviour is beyond the comprehension of both the CVs and Prof...They keep trying to persuade us that we should have sympathy for Saxes and all their plight, but I dont...Nothing is realistic about them and they are a waste of time on screen. 

For an educated man like the Prof should have invested in some funds..Middle class people are adamant in saving so why has the prof never saved.....

Have you noticed how Naina is getting more glamorous as their plight is worsen and making her look younger each episode.   
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou tanthya for such a lovely post u r amazing and brilliant too.👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️ enjoyed every bit but the last part where u described krishnas feeling when he was looking at sleeping pratigya was awesome i think arhaan did not know about k feelings like you do😆😆
tanthya thumbnail

yeah thy r brand embasodors...........must b shotting new ad...............😊  i've seen new ad of dhoni may of bike...........he was lookin vry smart in it.......................😳

yaaa......wen he came 2 world cricket his looks.....ahh don't wanna say about it..but now he looks quite handsome...i didn't like his long hair.......short hair looks nice..............😛   

Sheela ki Jawani is the current anthem of my house.. I get to hear min  4 times in the morning and 3-9 times in the evening ...Did u like it ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Hey Tanths !

Lovely scene and lovely post.

They and you are proving that marriage is not boring in fact it can be romantic and flirty.

Absolutely agree with u ..I loved Komal retorts and Kriya scenes y'day...If only they lay of white ash from Pooja's face ..it would be even more lovely...

Marriage is the beginning of unrestricted flirting and romance..u can indulge in all ur fancies...😆😆😆
Pragati.T thumbnail

yaaa......wen he came 2 world cricket his looks.....ahh don't wanna say about it..but now he looks quite handsome...i didn't like his long hair.......short hair looks nice..............😛   

Sheela ki Jawani is the current anthem of my house.. I get to hear min  4 times in the morning and 3-9 times in the evening ...Did u like it ??
ohhh yaa....vry much.......but mum don't like it..........yesterday wen i was singing it..........she said wat song u r singing....................😆😆