Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Just think of a poodle, German shepherd,Doberman,Pommy,Grey hound,labrador..u will become sleepyπŸ˜†

hahahaha. I need someone next to me to do what Krishna did to prats. I'm sharing room with my dada and he's snoring very loudly. I can't sleep!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

Tanthu you will get it from me once I reach home! ....oh wait I'm a grown man I can't do this   πŸ˜†

Ha !! Cowarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd !! ....u r grown ..!!😲 ..How many milli meters ,Bacha ??
adilmomin786 thumbnail

Ha !! Cowarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd !! ....u r grown ..!!😲 ..How many milli meters ,Bacha ??

lol I'm grown in inches no millis! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

hahahaha. I need someone next to me to do what Krishna did to prats. I'm sharing room with my dada and he's snoring very loudly. I can't sleep!

Oh !! we will send the wrestler Kane,  He will rock u to sleep
Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Adilwa ....πŸ˜†

struck by insomnia...

Sathya tell me abt insomnia it 4:15 am and i am still wide awake soon itz gonna be morn and my  mom will ask me how can u sleep for this longπŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

lol I'm grown in inches no millis! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

No way..Bacha ..At the rate u r growing..It will be in Millimeteres only..and I am being kind to u even stating that..
adilmomin786 thumbnail

Oh !! we will send the wrestler Kane, He will rock u to sleep

kane vane koi kaam ke nahi. I gonna just dream now that I am some hero and I saved some lady and shut it after she shakes my hand and says thank you and leaves away.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tivo

Sathya tell me abt insomnia it 4:15 am and i am still wide awake soon itz gonna be morn and my  mom will ask me how can u sleep for this longπŸ˜†

Thats bec ,U lub our lovely Company ,Beta ..but this adilwa has all the company he wants with an exotic eastern mermaid and doesn't need us..
adilmomin786 thumbnail

No way..Bacha ..At the rate u r growing..It will be in Millimeteres only..and I am being kind to u even stating that..

really??? 😲 lol save me oh tanthu! Bachao!Edited by adilmomin786 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

really??? 😲 lol save me oh tanthu! Bachao!

Relax redemption at hand ......Take the Dog for a Walk ...eat Allllllllllllllllllllllmonds..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†