Sweet Dreams ...

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.  ~Irish Proverb

Pratigya looking gorgeous and wide awake is hanging up her sari's in the Magic Closet  * Is that Closet like Tardis, It contains the medicine cabinet, the the bed sheets, quilts,jewels, saris ..I'm sure ,If u want to meet Bill Clinton, u pop ur hand there and pull him out..and Billy will be with u*Krishna  comes up behind her and looking at her hanging the sari's says
"My Lub, dont you ever run out of Diesel, what the hell are u doing ...Why cant u sleep ?".. * The first Hubby who has ever asked his wife to sleep..and so early in the marriage, beta Pratigya ...u got ur work cut out πŸ˜‰*Pratigya answers"I have got plenty of work,and I am not sleepy"  * Plenty of work , at Night !!😲..Naught, Naughty I'm sure  that includes Krishna πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†* U do one thing, U go and sleep , i'll sleep later * Shattered Dreams*. Undaunted Krishna proceeds "How will sleep come..U are not a horse to sleep in a standing Position {pointing at the bed] Go and stretch urself on the bed , close ur eyes, switch off the light , Then u will get a good sleep *Eh! close my eyes and then switch off the lights , How ??* Since I am telling u , Go and sleep early..what's the difference ? Go..go and sleep , Pratigya is mystified and plaintively asks him "Why are u so stubborn on each and everything ?" * Eee Liyo..This is the case of Coal calling Kettle black , Baba ka zid is nothing compared to ur's Pratigya Mayya * Krishna retorts " I wil not only be adamant, I will even enforce my will on You " [Pratigya's eyebrows rise in challenge} * Beta , Aaj Tak Ur shaadi mein, Pratigyaji has held the whip hand..so dont be under this delusion ..samajh gaye * Krishna hastily corrects himself by adding a N.B. * Poor Guy doesn't want to be cheated out of his chavani chummi * "If  U dont listen to me, heed my words, then I have to force u Isn't it ?"..But Pratigya is not in a mood to oblige Krishanwa..and Our Krishnawa is also a saand and he saandishly is determined to get her to sleep early , so he plucks her sari from her hand thrusts it into the Magic closet , closes the doors of the closet * Thereby breaking the spell cast on Pratigya by the Magic closet * and tries to guide her to the bed * Ithni urgency Beta , lagtha hai Bahut Bhooke hoπŸ˜‰ * Pratigya tries her dilly dallying again protests saying "I aint sleepy " * Count Sheeps, U will get sleepy, better still count buffaloes ..they are big and huge will  definitely make u sleepy* In answer Krishna just lifts her like a sack of potatoes and carries her towards the bed  turning a deaf ear to her protestation..

O bed! O bed! delicious bed!
That heaven upon earth to the weary head.
~Thomas Hood,

Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes and trust in me
You can sleep safe and sound
Knowing I am around
-- The Jungle Book

He successfully dumps the sack of potatoes, Ummm Pratigya on the bed ..But Pratigya jumps like a doll on coiled spring , But Krishna pushes her on the bed again saying "Honey Bun..Try to sleep..U never listen to my words "..Pratigya proves that she is a dutiful wife by refusing to heed his words, gets up and wants to know from Krishna as to the reason why he wants her to sleep so early..Krishna is checked but rallies around to rejoin "Cant u do anything without asking a question  *And betray her Sax Parampara..😲Really Baba Tum bhi na !!πŸ˜†* {Pratigya adopts her Mulish look} Krishna continues his flow "Tell me, I am telling u to sleep, cant u sleep early for my sake ..And, and I'm bidding u to sleep, I'm not sending u to School , C'mon be a good Sport..lie down"..Pratigya  wails "But I'm not sleepy, Krishna  "..Krishna   Promises her to teach her how to get sleepy    "Sleep will come, i'll teach u as how to get a good sleep [and Pushes her again on the bed ] U sleep,Sleep like a good girl" and begins to rock her gently , Pratigya gives a glare which rebounds off him without affecting him in any way , Both look  into each others eyes and their gaze gets locked with each unwilling to break their gaze, Silent communication ensues..But Pratigya Maidam is tapping her fingers impatiently and is refusing to fall asleep, * Just to tease him, I suppose* She raises her eyebrows silently mocking I am not sleepy and now that u are forcing me so much, I definitely will not sleep, I am going to stay awake and drive u nuts, So there !Gives a sarcastic smile to back up her resolution Krishna is grimly determined, exasperatedly informs her "Sleep will not come like this, close ur eyes"..Since Pratigya does not oblige, he himself covers her eyes with his hand..and he continues his hypnotic spell by saying "Now You will get sleepy, u will get nice,long restful sleep, Sleep..Sleeeep .. { a pause }..Good " * Patting his own back*[He slowly and cautiously checks to know whether she is really asleep  and gives a wave off his hand to indicate Maidam has gone to Slumberland] * Yay !!!! Mission Accomplished  ..Part I * He wants to know whether Pratigya has gone on to Nod land and enquires tenderly "have  u slept ?"..In answer He gets a sharp whack on his hands from Pratigya , reflexively Krishna  takes off his hands of Pratigya's eyes , Pratigya again comes up  and says quite definitevly "I am not SLEEPY".. * Wily Pratigya was never under the hypnotic spell of Krishna,She was pretending to be so..Cunning Witch * An Annoyed Krishna wants to Know "Y r u so mulish, My Moon beam , I am telling u to sleep, In fact I am even giving u various suggestion on how to sleep, if u fidget how will u get sleep" Adopting a cajoling tone Krishna coaxes his Babu  to give it a try again" My Babu, Listen to me , Have I ever asked u to sleep early , Just this once , sleep,  , Lub"  Pratigya Melts hearing this honeyed words, with a half smile hovering around her lips..she  carries out her bhoothnath's wish ..while Krishna continues his incantation "If u sleep early , what will happen ?..Han ..Now u sleep quietly  , even I will not disturb u  * Errr ...Eh ! *  will not even say anything , cross my heart "..Pratigya lies on the bed without making a sound with closed eyes..* Mission Accomplished II * Krishna turns a hawks eyes on her  leans  a bit closer and whispers " Slept already" Pratigya whispers back "Yes ! "..Krishna recoils as if he has been knocked out off the boxing ring, Reeling under this treachery , Krishna valiantly fights back , adopting a mock angry tone , he charges at the wickedly grinning Pratigya " Have u taken me for a fool, will anybody answer if they are really asleep, wait a min..u will not sleep like this " while Pratigya continues to lounge on the bed ,comfy like a well fed contented Cat, Krishna raises and goes to switch off the light like a overworked Donkey ..He switches off the Light and sternly orders her to Sleep , Pratigya implicitly obeys the Principal's command  and dutifully prepares to sleep ...Few seconds elapse..Voila !! Pretty MS. Singh is deeply  asleep..

Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony.
-- The Lion King

So this is love,
So this is what makes life divine.
-- Cinderella

Krishna turns to look at her ...and the lustrous moon beams begin to weave a magical spell around him , A spell filled with love and enchantment..For a min Krishna yields to this spell and gazes  at  that tiny petite frame , his galaxy, his universe, his muse  who holds  his happiness in her slight smile , His love  in her twinkling eyes , His world in her tiny heart , His eyes turn tender ..** Clears my throat ..Focus Dude,,Focus, Focus ..Dont forget our Mission * [Krishna awakens] and in a relieved tone  triumphantly says "She  is asleep".. * Mission Accomplished III πŸ‘πŸΌ*

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful chechy.... especially the last paragraph... so wonderful... ur words enhance his character even more n tat one look of his... those words are just.... heart-warming... thank u chechy...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

Tanthu!!!!!!! :)

Adilwa ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

struck by insomnia...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tanthu!!!!!!! :)

hey adil wats up...............howz ur kid..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

hey adil wats up...............howz ur kid..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Adilwa..U already have a Kid...Too bad..Boyo..U never told me..is he too  studying in college with u ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Adilwa..U already have a Kid...Too bad..Boyo..U never told me..is he too  studying in college with u ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'm 4m india diii........πŸ˜† he pranked me.............that he has a kid..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i'm 4m india diii........πŸ˜† he pranked me.............that he has a kid..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Adilwa..always tries to outwit Girls but gets outwitted himself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha I'm currenty on vacation but can't sleep so I got on the forum. The kid is with his grandmother. He's doing well. Yah I accidently did a shaktiya with a college girl.
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Poor Adilwa..always tries to outwit Girls but gets outwitted himself...πŸ˜†

Tanthu you will get it from me once I reach home! ....oh wait I'm a grown man I can't do this   πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Haha I'm currenty on vacation but can't sleep so I got on the forum. The kid is with his grandmother. He's doing well. Yah I accidently did a shaktiya with a college girl.

Just think of a poodle, German shepherd,Doberman,Pommy,Grey hound,labrador..u will become sleepyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†