Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Dancing wise Sajid gets the crown...Better dancer than rest..Especially Vishal...GOsh that dude can't dance...All he does is jumps and claps....

Paaji has more moves in his body than Vishal....๐Ÿ˜†

Sheky babe just looks cute all the time...Aaaaaaaaaaah  ๐Ÿ˜›
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I thought Paaji was a better dancer.

Edited by amukta - 13 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Dancing wise Sajid gets the crown...Better dancer than rest..Especially Vishal...GOsh that dude can't dance...All he does is jumps and claps....

Paaji has more moves in his body than Vishal....๐Ÿ˜†

Sheky babe just looks cute all the time...Aaaaaaaaaaah  ๐Ÿ˜›

Vishal should have given ROPE...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†he was hopping and skipping all the time without the rope...๐Ÿ˜ƒor he was doing Hot Charcoal Dance...Tongue

DM was jumping, I was getting worried about poor stage...thank God it dint collapsed...maybe that is the reason he fell from the stage during one of his concert...rem that?
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: set_raj

Vishal should have given ROPE...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†he was hopping and skipping all the time without the rope...๐Ÿ˜ƒor he was doing Hot Charcoal Dance...๐Ÿ˜›

DM was jumping, I was getting worried about poor stage...thank God it dint collapsed...maybe that is the reason he fell from the stage during one of his concert...rem that?

yes definitely remember that incident  ..he was telling to the audience very proudly๐Ÿ˜‰  now i can imagine ..his moves๐Ÿ˜†colorful moves....with his big fat tummy....really hilarious...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and tight t shirt and tight jeans ..what a  lavish look?๐Ÿ˜ฒawesome...๐Ÿ˜†but atleast he did some calorie burn๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

yes definitely remember that incident  ..he was telling to the audience very proudly๐Ÿ˜‰  now i can imagine ..his moves๐Ÿ˜†colorful moves....with his big fat tummy....really hilarious...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and tight t shirt and tight jeans ..what a  lavish look?๐Ÿ˜ฒawesome...๐Ÿ˜†but atleast he did some calorie burn๐Ÿ˜†

Oye Balle balle....Paaji ghir gaya thalle...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yea he burned the calories of poor Stage..TongueEdited by set_raj - 13 years ago
Fan_Number1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Davi

I love vishal and shekhar. They may not be d best dancers, but they have lots of energy on stage.

jumping boys๐Ÿ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So Paaji bhi geerey they stage se kya?  I thought it was only Sajid...๐Ÿ˜†

Remember Paaji doing pushups with his knees on the floor and lifting his "Bhaari Bharkham" belly having big belt buckel right on top of family Jewels...I was so scared of him getting hurt yaar...

For having big belly he still can jump-dance, Sing and not run out of breath...Kya baat ๐Ÿ‘

Has anyone else noticed when Wajid talks his mouth shapes "Square"  following his Mustache lines ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

So Paaji bhi geerey they stage se kya?  I thought it was only Sajid...๐Ÿ˜†

Remember Paaji doing pushups with his knees on the floor and lifting his "Bhaari Bharkham" belly having big belt buckel right on top of family Jewels...I was so scared of him getting hurt yaar...

For having big belly he still can jump-dance, Sing and not run out of breath...Kya baat ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its miracle....

Has anyone else noticed when Wajid talks his mouth shapes "Square"  following his Mustache lines ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› yes i have noticed...in usa in cartoon network there is cartoon character his face is square..just like wajid bhai..๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Paaji geerey the  but not  on the zee stage ...some other stage where he was performing..turut turu tarara...or some kind of  his kind of naachna kudna song ..he was so excited and he and his tummy geer pare. ..Huge dhoom machale kind of dhamaka๐Ÿ˜ฒ..but with in a min he was ok and started to yell again....i mean back to the stage and stared to sing again..๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜‰  that was his version....๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually Paaji moves like a Ninja and his body is like rubber.๐Ÿ˜†
I do like his performance n was in top form with Richa.
He has a great voice for sentimentals too but never stops jumping. This year was the most time mentors spent time on stage singing or jumping.
I'll vote on my mummy's behalf ... SAJIEEEEEEE!