Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Should Madhur FORGIVE Rekha, the liar?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Shud Madhur FORGIVE (liar) Rekha?

It took Rekha only a short while to open her big mouth and tell several fibs. 

It trips off her tongue faster than conniving Gangiya saying "satyanaas"!

Gentle, soft spoken Rekha turned real nasty today. If she does not control her tongue, we will soon see her becoming the next wicked witch of Vishanganj.

Some of the lies she told included:

• That  she did not love Madhur (understandable to protect her own marriage)ShockedConfused
  • That Ranvijay had "not" tried to kill her (on the day of the chhat pooja)ShockedAngry
  • That Madhur had basically kidnapped her and taken her away on that dayShockedAngry
  • That Laali was a liar and that she wanted to rule as a Queen in the Loha HouseAngryDisapprove
  • That it was Laali who had caused Loha to be sent to jail ShockedShockedAngry
  • That it was probably Laali who had put her (Rekha's) thumbprint somehow on the divorce papers.  "I wouldn't put it past her," Rekha proclaims nastily.AngryOuchConfused
Rekha ... you fibber you... liar, liar, pants on fire!!Angry

After listening to all these lies coming from the mouth of his beloved ... what do you think Madhur should do? 

Should he forgive her?

Or should he tell her to get lost?
That he has got nothing in his heart for her anymore. (Something like Rhet Butler saying to Scarlett O'Hara!  Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn (anymore for you or your love...)

What's your opinion?
Big smile

Edited by Neela10 - 21 December 2010 at 9:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Second with your Post..I had symapathy for this Perticular Charcter and I liked her Indeed..Life was not easy to her Like Laali...But now I hv not Now  actully...First she Accused Laali and Mistrust her and Above all Trust SumanOuch..says She wanna Rule Haveli ..and The Most shocking She said Madhur Forced her ..WOW...Rekha..You  r gone..The Insane...

BTW soon She gonna Marry Loha ..Its Confirm...OuchOuchAJ is over for me All most,,Just will watch for my Shali other Wise Its Maddddd  and Most Crazzzy Show now...

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 21 December 2010 at 1:41am
afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
rekha is so afraid of ranvijay that this stupid ranvijay brainwashed her to go against lali damn i hate ranvijay!!!!!!!! madhur should forgive her i think!!!!!!!
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
If its question Like Should Forgive..

About Agle Janam Something is very obvious and Something is Very weird  at Same time.

and Obvious is that I think at the End He'll Forgive her  anyways and there will happy ending..(I hope..Ouch).
skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I cannot believe it how Rekha has turned so evil! That is awful what she is doing. I hope one day Lali gives Rekha two good slaps!
purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Personally, i do not think he should forgive her. The reason being is that even though he saved her life, she told lies about him and took RVs side. But then again it has been confirmed that Loha will marry Rekha now Ouch. So i wonder what his reaction will be to this.
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

Personally, i do not think he should forgive her. The reason being is that even though he saved her life, she told lies about him and took RVs side. But then again it has been confirmed that Loha will marry Rekha now Ouch. So i wonder what his reaction will be to this.

I think very soon Madhur will die of a heart attack ... first, he had to contend with Ranvijay for his lady love.  Now, it is Loha! LOLLOL

He should just take Suman back to his own home and try to make his marriage with Suman work.LOLLOL

By the way, don't you think Suman should have insisted on Madhur going back to her own sasural knowing very well that her hubby was in love with another woman.

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Oh my GOD so Rekha has turned into a witch....that is a nice way of putting it.LOL
LOLIf she is being such a jerk about lying so much he should kick her to the curb.AngryAngryAngry Why would you want to marry a liar and make your life miserable Madhur?Angry
AngryThe poor guy will die or a heart attack instantly. Poor man!! Why does it happen to the nice one.
He might as well stay with Suman perhaps....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

What is going on with Rekha the sweet little girl we knew?

I think there must be some kind of virus in that haveli which turns people from sweet, nice, okay, meany, horrible, digusting and cruel.  Everyone turns into a Censored at some point.

What is crawling around in the haveli that makes the people deranged, demented and dangerous...

Okay the creatives have outdone themselves this time around.....LOLLOLLOLConfusedConfusedOuchOuch

Go to top