Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Na re ... can't leave u and Adi ... Nats is also tagged along.

Haila, what am I gonna do now?

Another funy thing - the diary splitting was so hialrious and filmy. I thik the Cvs should not be paid for yesterday's creativity at least.

Bechari Sia, she was so concerned when Raghav had glazed his finger a bit in the fire that he built, when they had left the haveli during elections. Now imagine, she would have gone crazy if she had watched him burn like that.

😲

Seriously .it was full of nonsense ...BP waited Amba to jump in valley and then shouted bagne naa paye πŸ˜†

The most funny was the dialouge by that villager ..that If BP died before taking our revenge we will go  and kill him once again ...what was sense in that ...πŸ˜•

And suddenly a master planner BP became so dump ..that he can't  even used his brain ...& believed that ammaji & family died in fire .... ..

& another one  was that surang ...itne short notice maine ban gayi πŸ˜†

And yes .poor sia ..she was only one who loved him full heart and without demanding anything in return .I will say poor Raghav ..this is most worst exit of such a lovely character

And what to say about diary ...Non sense ..Amba kept one with her what about the part which was with Raghav ...as far as I saw every body was empty hand while escaping .. 😲

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bechara Raghav ... what a big price he had to pay!

But still he is at peace probably.

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its intresting to read some of your comments..i havent really been that regular with this show so not really that effected..leap or no leap..πŸ˜‰

I think people tend to differ in their views regarding the leap..and i think the creatives probably know best...πŸ˜‰..i am in Delhi right now and ironically some of my aunts are finding the track of this show very intresting and the leap they were quite excited about!....which i find rather contrasting to the opinions in the forum....so i suppose its a mixed view really..

Infact i really should start re watching lado now as its a nice silly way of winding up..and somehow 10-11 pm is a perfect slot for that....and since i cant even bare a scene of uttaran anymore..i might as well take to this and see what the leap has to offer...πŸ˜‰

I have to say though that even though raghav sia were not my favourites..i am going to miss them...specially siya had really grown on me..its credtable how she evolved from the very amateur actress to an almost very good one in the more recent episodes....

It will be a bit odd without them i suppose..but there you go..you just never know..maybe the new generation wil turn out to be intresting as well....
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I felt sad at the way Raghav died. And stupid ammaji what was she doing there just saying come. If i was in her situation i would not leave without my family no matter what.

And worst raghav does not get a funeral just burnt alive 😑  i am angry at cvs
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@poet u r rite it was really highly disappointing!!🀒🀒 though i m watching it but its not the same  thing!! i wonder if this show even completes 1yr. i m giving much time bcoz CVs drag the storyline & if sumthing concrete happens afterwards then it"ll real test 4 the show. i wud like 2 see this show falling flat though i like 2 see amba & 2nd daughter of RaSia teaching VKG a lesson!!
and yes we all"ll atleast meet on chit-chat corner of the show!!😊😊
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Last post??That's bad and sadπŸ˜”
I'll miss all the  members who wont be a part of this forum any longer😭
It was a lot of fun having you guys around and now I'll miss youπŸ˜”
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@poet u r rite it was really highly disappointing!!🀒🀒 though i m watching it but its not the same  thing!! i wonder if this show even completes 1yr. i m giving much time bcoz CVs drag the storyline & if sumthing concrete happens afterwards then it"ll real test 4 the show. i wud like 2 see this show falling flat though i like 2 see amba & 2nd daughter of RaSia teaching VKG a lesson!!

and yes we all"ll atleast meet on chit-chat corner of the show!!😊😊

Tiny - COming to think of it, probably the Leap is even okay but what is definitely not ok with what we are gonna be shown.Frankly speaking, am nt expecting any concrete steps to be taken. It will be a revenge saga again after some time and this time DKG will try and find Bhanu out.

So no expectations from me at all. I am at peace actually. Yesterday I didn't watch and neither did I miss it. I was busy watching Zee Studio.

But I did get an update from a friend.

Imagine them havig RaSia's pic after everything.

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Last post??That's bad and sadπŸ˜”

I'll miss all the  members who wont be a part of this forum any longer😭
It was a lot of fun having you guys around and now I'll miss youπŸ˜”

Well Harsha hope you have fun here. I mean it. You were probably waiting for it so that yo could get Amba back.

I don't have anything going for me in the soap and I don't prefer those girls either, not that they are bad or anything.

I do miss the Forum and my friends over here, that's why I am still haunting it. But yes, I will be on the Chit Chat thread and maybe a few posts, here and there..

And also a new VM - I promised someone.

Bas!
Ava97 thumbnail
u r right in d 21st dec epi there was rasia's photo in diya's room .i m like how can they get this pic frm !!!!!they had left veerpur na!!!