Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Highly disappointing ... am happy though! (Page 2)

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Na re ... can't leave u and Adi ... Nats is also tagged along.

Haila, what am I gonna do now?

Another funy thing - the diary splitting was so hialrious and filmy. I thik the Cvs should not be paid for yesterday's creativity at least.

Bechari Sia, she was so concerned when Raghav had glazed his finger a bit in the fire that he built, when they had left the haveli during elections. Now imagine, she would have gone crazy if she had watched him burn like that.

Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

Ava97 Senior Member
Ava97
Ava97

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@poetic before u leave plzzzzzzz give us a awesum n a long VM .of rasia !!!!!!!!!i m jus waitin for it!!!!!!!!wid all d scenes of rasia frm startin 2 d end!!!!!!plzzzzzz so tht we can always see it n remember rasia!!!!!!!!
@bittu-nowadays even i have started watchin Kitani mohabbhat hai season 2 it cums on imagine!!!!!!!i like d couple arjun n arohi frm it!!!!!!!!!n its at 8o'clock
@poetic plz make a VM
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Na re ... can't leave u and Adi ... Nats is also tagged along.

Haila, what am I gonna do now?

Another funy thing - the diary splitting was so hialrious and filmy. I thik the Cvs should not be paid for yesterday's creativity at least.

Bechari Sia, she was so concerned when Raghav had glazed his finger a bit in the fire that he built, when they had left the haveli during elections. Now imagine, she would have gone crazy if she had watched him burn like that.

Shocked

Seriously .it was full of nonsense ...BP waited Amba to jump in valley and then shouted bagne naa paye LOL

The most funny was the dialouge by that villager ..that If BP died before taking our revenge we will go  and kill him once again ...what was sense in that ...Confused

And suddenly a master planner BP became so dump ..that he can't  even used his brain ...& believed that ammaji & family died in fire ...Ouch. ..

& another one  was that surang ...itne short notice maine ban gayi LOL

And yes .poor sia ..she was only one who loved him full heart and without demanding anything in return .I will say poor Raghav ..this is most worst exit of such a lovely character Ouch

And what to say about diary ...Non sense ..Amba kept one with her what about the part which was with Raghav ...as far as I saw every body was empty hand while escaping .. Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthipoetictiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Bechara Raghav ... what a big price he had to pay!

But still he is at peace probably.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31tiny15

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Its intresting to read some of your comments..i havent really been that regular with this show so not really that effected..leap or no leap..Wink

I think people tend to differ in their views regarding the leap..and i think the creatives probably know best...Wink..i am in Delhi right now and ironically some of my aunts are finding the track of this show very intresting and the leap they were quite excited about!....which i find rather contrasting to the opinions in the forum....so i suppose its a mixed view really..

Infact i really should start re watching lado now as its a nice silly way of winding up..and somehow 10-11 pm is a perfect slot for that....and since i cant even bare a scene of uttaran anymore..i might as well take to this and see what the leap has to offer...Wink

I have to say though that even though raghav sia were not my favourites..i am going to miss them...specially siya had really grown on me..its credtable how she evolved from the very amateur actress to an almost very good one in the more recent episodes....

It will be a bit odd without them i suppose..but there you go..you just never know..maybe the new generation wil turn out to be intresting as well....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I felt sad at the way Raghav died. And stupid ammaji what was she doing there just saying come. If i was in her situation i would not leave without my family no matter what.

And worst raghav does not get a funeral just burnt alive Angry  i am angry at cvs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31poetictiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@poet u r rite it was really highly disappointing!!DeadDead though i m watching it but its not the same  thing!! i wonder if this show even completes 1yr. i m giving much time bcoz CVs drag the storyline & if sumthing concrete happens afterwards then it"ll real test 4 the show. i wud like 2 see this show falling flat though i like 2 see amba & 2nd daughter of RaSia teaching VKG a lesson!!
and yes we all"ll atleast meet on chit-chat corner of the show!!SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31poetic

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Last post??That's bad and sadUnhappy
I'll miss all the  members who wont be a part of this forum any longerCry
It was a lot of fun having you guys around and now I'll miss youUnhappy

Go to top