Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Highly disappointing ... am happy though!

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, probably my last post here since I've also decided to LEAP to some other programme and spend happy hours.

Yesterday's episode was one of the stupidest ever. And they showed it for an hour. I was kept wondering what's taking them so long to finish when I glanced at the clock hands and saw that it was 11.30 pm

One hour and so much could be shown.
It's true that TRPs are the only drivers of the Show and though the Shows generally start with some good ideas and stuff (of course to catch people's fancy), they fall behind after a few initial months.

As for Laado, there's simply too much negatitivty, violence and gore. The tracks considered were relevant but there were no closures relating to the same. Wonder why did they run that disclaimer? If the PH and CH really had that creative license, couldn't they have shown something positive as a solution to the different tracks, or at least a positive indication towards the same.

How can they show Sia's Father and Sister vanish once SIa came into the haveli to take revenge? I agree, given the situation, it was better that they were away from Veerpur. But what kind of Father was being portrayed who did not even once try to find out what happened to his daughter? And especially in that family of demons? And now it's too late for anything.

Jhumar was being introduced as a mark of silent protest against the female infanticide done within and without the haveli. And what came of it? Never did she get any kind of happiness all her life and when she wanted to spread her wings, she was killed. And Dheeraj forced to run away. Why? All that crap of gotra issue doesn't hold in this case. SOmebody please explain it to me. Or better still, don't bother even.

Santosh has all her life suffered so much with a smile and what does she get? Not only an impotent 'important' husband but also someone who doesn't even have an ounce of humanity in him. What did she do to deserve all these? And every day, she was forced to fall and fall further into the hell hole.

Sheela Chachi had to see her own daughter growing up as the servant in the house and not being able to divulge the truth, because then her daughter's life would be at stake. Her own life was a mess with that lecherous hubby of her who had no remorse to even plan against his own family.

Chanda - how can we even measure a Mother's pain at having to see her children being killed cos they are daughters? She received VKG's affection only because she happened to give birth to a son later.

As for Sia's suffering- let's not even go there.
Such a waste of a preccious character and life.

Still she got her husband to perform her last rites. Raghav nearly went crazy with grief on Sia's death.

But poor Raghav! Didn't even get a decent death. Such a big family and no one to c ry over him. SUch a sweet character and such a bad ending. Another ridiculous waste!

Have never cared much for the serial inspite of their pompous boasting. The CVs need to be ashamed.

All the awards won by Meghana (though she is a good actress) just reinforces the witchy character beyond doubt. Imagine keeping the child covered with the wicker basket when the bunker is up on flames? How cruel can someone be!

My poor RaSia!

But I am happy, I am out of the emotional mess finally. Like so many of my friends, my busy schedule doesn't allow me to watch a couple of shows - I watched this for raSIa. Now it's like any other damn show.

Baaki toh Ram hi rakhhey ...
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I am happy that I will not have to watch this nonsense ðŸ˜† ...

Any ways can any one suggest me some other show to watch ...but pls it should not in Colors ...

@ poet : don't say ur last post ...we will meet in chit chat corner ..😃
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

poetic you have covered all and still we can go on & on.... but our bad luck we got one of the most ignorant CV who had no idea kya ho Raha... But atleast form today onward there is no need to wait till 10.30...

But Best of luck to our sweet Bacchas,  Aditya and Natasha and we hope that they will come together in some good show
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i hated yesterday's episode .... it was stupid, illogical and badly shot ..... raghav's death sequence was urghhhhhhhh! .... what a poor way to send off our cutie .... in fact after a long long time i felt that aditya acted poorly in the final sequence .... in fact so did meghna mallik ....

how come ammaji had no reaction to amba's death ..... there was a 10 second shot of everyone's shocked face over sia's death ..... amba tells raghav to go and he leaves his sister and daughter to face the gunmen and on top of that yells "meri beti ka khayal rakhna" ...... raghav would never ever do that ....  and that absolutely lame plan of fake death ... ridiculous!

i am just glad that it is all over ..... i have no reason to continue watching ammaji assault my senses with her over the top dialogues and cruelty again ...... the only reason i stuck around was for Rasia, and with them gone i am not going to watch this show that is so derogatory to women ..... i just hope aditya lands up a role soon, i want to watch him again
bittu31 thumbnail
@bips .....Ek ghante maine sab dekhana tha ....toh yahi dekhayege naa ...😆
poetic thumbnail
@ Bittu -  It's probably the last post related to Laado. I will be there in the chit chat corner, until and unless Adi and Natasha starts some new Show together and we can all shift to the Forum.

@ Veena- List will never end. I am just plain disgusted now.
poetic thumbnail
I agree with Bips - it made no sense whatever.

As for Aditya's acting, I feel he had given up on it.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Thanks poet ...I thought u r leaving me ..😆
poetic thumbnail
Na re ... can't leave u and Adi ... Nats is also tagged along.

Haila, what am I gonna do now?

Another funy thing - the diary splitting was so hialrious and filmy. I thik the Cvs should not be paid for yesterday's creativity at least.

Bechari Sia, she was so concerned when Raghav had glazed his finger a bit in the fire that he built, when they had left the haveli during elections. Now imagine, she would have gone crazy if she had watched him burn like that.

😲
Ava97 thumbnail
@poetic before u leave plzzzzzzz give us a awesum n a long VM .of rasia !!!!!!!!!i m jus waitin for it!!!!!!!!wid all d scenes of rasia frm startin 2 d end!!!!!!plzzzzzz so tht we can always see it n remember rasia!!!!!!!!
@bittu-nowadays even i have started watchin Kitani mohabbhat hai season 2 it cums on imagine!!!!!!!i like d couple arjun n arohi frm it!!!!!!!!!n its at 8o'clock
@poetic plz make a VM