India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

WHAT A WASTE! (Page 3)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
A sincere apology to all readers of this post. Since the code was used several times as coined by our very own Tanthya I presumed it was an accepted code

YKW -YOU KNOW WHO (the one everyone wants off their small screen on this show).
If you are one of the few who enjoy her acting, please introduce yourself to me. I'd like to know what it is that I am missing.Wink

The acting leaves a lot to be desired and the story line sucks.   It's three solid weeks of the same track.  If only Adarsh and Komal 's love story had been given a little attention, we would be watching a different show now.ConfusedOuch
Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srikalaganesh....Poojie....carisma2

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
LOL now you've explained it seems obvious!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

A sincere apology to all readers of this post. Since the code was used several times as coined by our very own Tanthya I presumed it was an accepted code

YKW -YOU KNOW WHO (the one everyone wants off their small screen on this show).
If you are one of the few who enjoy her acting, please introduce yourself to me. I'd like to know what it is that I am missing.Wink

The acting leaves a lot to be desired and the story line sucks.   It's three solid weeks of the same track.  If only Adarsh and Komal 's love story had been given a little attention, we would be watching a different show now.ConfusedOuch
Ouch

very nicely put - giving her no importance will hopefully remove her of our small scree - i hope and pray
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Mera,

absolutely agree with the title 'what a waste'....and what a shame, should be added, that a show like MKAP could go so low as to be scrapping the barrel!AngryAngry

Your write up is good...I just wanna know why the hell is K even listening to Arushi?..we know he is innocent but come on, this is too much!!...P always wanted a car?!...does he not know his wife by now?ShockedShocked......what a flimsy excuse to start his working track!

Also what on heaven does YKW refer's to?...I know you're referring to that twit interloper, so it must be a new name...do tell.Big smileBig smile

And now Komal is going to become hitler, according to the article, she will rule the Saxes with an Iron fist......again the CVs yo-yoing with her character. If they could do so much for other characters, have them act out or become bold...., why the hell can't they have Kesar suddenly shouting and screaming in the middle of the courtyard and getting everyone around her. Then she should demand they get rid of Arushi and state her case....I'm sure over the years, she had heard enough to hold/blackmail everyone of them million times!!....or at least get her pound of flesh for being treated like a doormat!

Tell me about it!   They have dumbed down Krishna so much these days.  Part of his charm was his capacity to sniff out the rodents but this time he doesn't?Shocked

Loved Komal yday. She like Krishna gets to the point and hits the nail on the head. I can't wait to see her getting center stage. At least her character is interesting and she says what we want to tell the Saxes most of the time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hello Mera,

Very nicely written. What a waste could not be a better title. To me everything is a waste and I think the obvious reason is YKW. The whole degrading bigamy track has spoilt the whole show. I wish they stop this nonsense and move on with kriya track and concentrate on krishna's employment ,kesar's awakening  or GD coming out of her silent mode and declaring the murder plot. They have so many interesting and worthwhile tracks to consider on. Why this disgraceful and immoral track ? I have come to a point that I do not even, feel like reading the updates because of fearing YKW's name will be in it. The detest characters like YKW and top of that the actress cannot act. Its no good. 4 weeks are wasted and god knows how many more?

Thanks

Anu 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index