y pihu is being so selfish?

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
pihu is being so selfish,in order to save her own marriage she wants to destroy rudra & gauri's marriage😡i am really feeling bad for gauri😭she never got complete happiness in her entire life😭

Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
she/Pihu cares only for herself.
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
have patience...thats the story...and thats the script..
Edited by mazkachazka - 13 years ago
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆 
pls ask the creatives🤪
still i just love pihu 😉
Additi is rocking in this avatar 👏 
uswah thumbnail
The only thing i want is Pihu😍 more in the show and now i get it no much cares for anything🤢
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It's the script. and it's the show....
and Additi is doing her best to portray the character of Pihu. she is rocking as Pihu....

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monaghosh

pihu is being so selfish,in order to save her own marriage she wants to destroy rudra & gauri's marriage😡i am really feeling bad for gauri😭she never got complete happiness in her entire life😭

i also feel bad for her
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monaghosh

relax, immoral airheads r required 2 add spice 2 the story, so P's here in the script 2 provide that. If they don't show Pihu's outrageous selfishness , how can we appreciate Gauri's unconditional love n unselfish personality? So, sit back n enjoy dear. Cool.😃
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

relax, immoral airheads r required 2 add spice 2 the story, so P's here in the script 2 provide that. If they don't show Pihu's outrageous selfishness , how can we appreciate Gauri's unconditional love n unselfish personality? So, sit back n enjoy dear. Cool.😃

yeah thank pihu instead.. ..she'll help gauri bring out her 'unconditional love n unselfish personality'...imagine the show without pihu😊..it'll be soo dull..with gauri not making any move and bringing out her real nature..

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

yeah thank pihu instead.. ..she'll help gauri bring out her 'unconditional love n unselfish personality'...imagine the show without pihu😊..it'll be soo dull..with gauri not making any move and bringing out her real nature..

Exactly...the negative people are needed as plot devices to bring out the best in the leads...But still we can't help but dislike such characters like Pihu, RR, Komolika(KZK),Rishi(KTH), Ashlesha,Veera (Kis Desh..)etc....how can we thank them yaar