•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Item bomb Yana (formerly Gupta), who left Bollywood heart-broken when her marriage as well a steamy affair with Aftab Shivdasani failed, is back and it looks like in love!

Never mind that she returned and immediately plunged into controversy by appearing 'pantyless' at a fashion event, TOI is pleased to report that Yana has found happiness again. Gossip is that Yana is seeing her partner from the reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Ja, Bangalore dance choreographer Salman Khan. The two were spotted holding hands at Vijay Mallya's birthday bash on Saturday. Yana introduced the shy Salman all around and, when asked about the status of their relationship, said, "Now that we are a couple on TV, I think we should appear together at every event possible to build the connect with the people who will vote to make us winners. I'm fond of Salman and he is a great dancer, we have grown close, but I won't say that we are dating."

Read more: Yana is in love with Salman! - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Yana-is-in-love-with-Salman/articleshow/7132752.cms#ixzz18iuidN20
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh god we already have a post of this 

and i want to say this is 100 percent not true 
Trust me on this lol 
media these days i swear