Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

So Intense, So Dominant, So Hot!

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey! It's Mahi! Wink
I don't know if it's just me or maybe all of you guys feel the same way, but don't you just love it when Abhay grabs Piya like that?
I mean pinning against the wall, grabbing her when she was in her belly-dancer costume? I just love that intense, sizzling force that happens! Now I'm not saying it's like domination or whatever, but I guess I just love it when a guy does that (sometimes in love or anger).
I totally love all those grabs!

Abhay+Piya= Best Couple!

Mahi Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ohiocutemugthk123..Mari..Maohmeawluvkasuka7eela-Doppelganger-Sia889TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
9 views, no replies?? Ouch
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
27 views, no replies?? Confused
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Actually this time no people in the forum. So no reply. BTW I am cutting the pics and posting them in pic gallery.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thumari_Mahiluvkasu

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i love it to the coreBlushing..its indeed intense! but i think it might be hurtful too!

i don"t know about Piya but i  get bruised easily even when i pump into things!, so i just hope Piya  isn't like me, and her arms don't  get bruised by all that grabbing! or maybe she does and  thats why she is wearing long sleeves nowadaysROFL.

Edited by ka7eela - 20 December 2010 at 11:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thumari_Mahiluvkasu-Doppelganger-.Jane..

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
yes, yes i love all that grabbing scenes..Tongueas u said so intense & sizzling force more on that Abhay's  hot expression make it even more hotter..Blushing  we should start counting before we forgot?  i guess they hv already done 5-6-7 times..LOL.. i dont how much it hurt to pia   but i am sure Vivian is  definately make sure that he doesnt hurt sukirti while shooting  those scene coz now  we get every 2nd episode pinning wall scene.LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thumari_Mahiluvkasu-Doppelganger-

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
True. Abhay exercises a physical and emotional authority over Piya that way. He is emotionally charged and aggressive , so when Piya tantalizes and frustrates him , he grabs and pins her to make her listen to him. It is a part of their passionate and stormy relationship. This is how Abhay controls Piya and i don't think she minds it at all considering how close she comes to kissing him everytime that happens.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ohioThumari_MahiMaohluvkasu-Doppelganger-

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
and the last grab and almost-kiss was jus awesome......Abhay and Pia -- too hot a chemistry, looks like our tv sets will give out fumes next time something like that happens......Partyparty time when Abhay actually confesses his love for Piya ----------waitingggggggggggg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thumari_Mahiluvkasu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index