Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Who would you rather marry?

Poll Question: Who would you rather marry?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
196 [72.59%]
74 [27.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Joined: 13 February 2005
Posts: 250

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Since everybody is in the Valentine's mood, I thought it might be interesting to know your opinions and also get to know you better, since I'm new here.... For me, I'd rather marry the person who loves me.... I guess it's because I believe in the old saying that if you love someone, you should set them free...

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Joined: 04 January 2005
Posts: 1418

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Hey Sand, welcome to I-F.... but I think u'd better explain how this question is related to the JJKN general discussion section or a conscientious moderator is likely to shift the location of ur poll...Smile

About the question.. I'd any day marry the person that I LOVE... quite simply becos I won't be able to tolerate living with someone I don't love. Karta rahe jisko karna hai pyaar.. huh!!... koi lena dena nahin... I MUST be madly in love with someone to marry them. If he dosn't love me back in return for some very strange reason Wink.. then I'll do everything I can to make sure he does.. and if he STILL dosn't.. there's always divorce as the last option!!! Anything is better than suffering with someone i DON'T love Dead
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Joined: 14 August 2004
Posts: 1355

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i wud prefer the person who loves me.
_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Joined: 07 January 2005
Posts: 2029

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:16am | IP Logged

THE PERSON WHO LOVES ME!!!

Heart

 

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Someone once told me that two people cannot love each other
100%, because that does not exist or if it does, the two of you
will die. Thus, I would rather love someone 75% and him love
me 100%! This exists in the case of my husband and myself. I
love him up to 75%, the other 25% belongs to Armaan (not
Apurva).   Embarrassed
Yusra Senior Member
Yusra
Yusra

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 350

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged

pYaar Kiya nahi Jata ho jata hai

Dil diya nahi jata kho jata hai Heart

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yusra

pYaar Kiya nahi
Jata ho jata hai


[COLOR=#cc00cc]Dil diya nahi jata kho jata hai[/
COLOR] Heart




Clap Clap Clap
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Joined: 16 August 2004
Posts: 870

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged

THE PERSON WHO LOVES ME

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Advance Marry X-mas my friends

Author: fan no 1 jjkn   Replies: 5   Views: 370

fan no 1 jjkn 5 370 24 December 2006 at 6:19pm by boparaisonia
did jassi marry twice

2

Author: jassisuri   Replies: 13   Views: 833

jassisuri 13 833 25 July 2006 at 7:24am by Dimdim.
Vidoes on putlife rather than zippy video

2

Author: desikuri21   Replies: 13   Views: 1470

desikuri21 13 1470 20 December 2005 at 7:51am by desikuri21
JASSI- A rather BETTER story...PLZ READ

2 3

Author: prachi4AJ   Replies: 19   Views: 911

prachi4AJ 19 911 18 August 2005 at 11:13am by prachi4AJ
Diary of a Jassi Addict (Lunatic, rather)

2 3 4 5

Author: Morgoth   Replies: 33   Views: 1458

Morgoth 33 1458 17 December 2004 at 7:42pm by anitha.b

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index