Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

yo!katrina,salman,arbaz like shweta (Page 2)

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Embarrassed And also.. Aanchal loved ST.. Embarrassed Begum wants her to winEmbarrassed

people who have spent tme with her, want her to winEmbarrassedBig smile Aur kya chaiyeLOL

Guddi when did Aanchal say that she loved ST ConfusedConfused Mujhe toh lagta tha dono ke beech main koi cold war chal raha tha Ouch Aanchal was more close to Veena n was her friend.....What do you say????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i dont mind sameer or her winning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struckprerna4rishav

zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupid-struck

katrina kaif said she likes shweta tiwari...Wink

arbaz in his online chat had said he likes shweta in female contestantsBig smile

farah said she'l be in top 3Smile

seemaji's favourite is also shwetaEmbarrassed

yeah and like  itsnotme said its these people who matter naaki hrishant,rahulDead

hope she wins...agar nahi toh runner up atleast Dancing

noo that biased farah was so rude to her. everyone knows that she will be in top 3 even the fool haters say the same thing because they know we all fans lover her and she has a good fan following but farah biased lady did not say that she likes shweta.

mokshashreecupid-struck

zee_ka_armaan Groupbie
zee_ka_armaan
zee_ka_armaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
katrina was so dumb she said she watch few episode of Bigg boss and likes shweta but she didn't know who abas kazmi was. she never said he was a contestant. it means she was following script.
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
What is exactly meant by
"yeah and like  itsnotme said its these people who matter naaki hrishant,rahulDead"

Every vote matters and there are no. of people who will vote for Sam or Dolly rather than Shweta! There are people who will rather believe what Rahul, Abbas or Hrishant say about Shweta. It's completely personal choice!

Rahul or Hrishant has said whatever they have felt about Shweta while staying in the house and just because someone does not agree with their view cannot speak against them in such insulting tone.

Of course, Shweta's fans might make her winner but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Whether one will  give importance to the opinion of Abbas, Rahul, or Hrishant, that's personal choice but it's not that their opinions have no value.

Btw - every single celebrity has said that Sameer has the greatest chance of winning and even though they might have liked Shweta they never mentioned that they would like to see her as winner except Katrina.
Wink

Edited by doyelpakhi - 21 December 2010 at 3:43am
cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

What is exactly meant by
"yeah and like  itsnotme said its these people who matter naaki hrishant,rahulDead"

Every vote matters and there are no. of people who will vote for Sam or Dolly rather than Shweta! There are people who will rather believe what Rahul, Abbas or Hrishant say about Shweta. It's completely personal choice!

Rahul or Hrishant has said whatever they have felt about Shweta while staying in the house and just because someone does not agree with their view cannot speak against them in such insulting tone.

Of course, Shweta's fans might make her winner but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Whether one will  give importance to the opinion of Abbas, Rahul, or Hrishant, that's personal choice but it's not that their opinions have no value.

Btw - every single celebrity has said that Sameer has the greatest chance of winning and even though they might have liked Shweta they never mentioned that they would like to see her as winner except Katrina.
Wink

oh k you are entitled to your opinionThumbs Up
and yeah i can write in whichever tone i want as long as im not breaking any forum rules

Edited by cupid-struck - 21 December 2010 at 4:23am

pesi11prerna4rishav

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Embarrassed And also.. Aanchal loved ST.. Embarrassed Begum wants her to winEmbarrassed

people who have spent tme with her, want her to winEmbarrassedBig smile Aur kya chaiyeLOL
yeah...except hrish and rahul nobody disliked her...sara,seema,manoj evrybody are shweta's freinds onlyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Ok fine!

Then I assume I can write things about Shweta or about anyone in any way as long as technically I am not breaking the rules of forum! It's my mistake that I have been giving importance to tone, courtesy, manner etc! Thanks for the clarification! Smile

Go to top