India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Two Soul Entwined FF the end (Page 5)

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
ok guys. for those who loved this ff .it will continue. thanks . i am sorry i stopped in the middle. it was stupid . this time i am gonna put it together with more , love, passion, and depth if guys who liked it want me ...

Edited by syria2014 - 25 April 2011 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimPari-Gupta

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
loved this ffClapClap
please continue Winkand soonBig smile
do pm meWink
update soonSmile
SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Plz do cntinue & plz plz pm me , wen u update
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
guys, i have another 2 ff. i started this back in dec. let' see where i got with the other 2 ff. 
Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
If u continue please can u PM me
tanya.dsouza Senior Member
tanya.dsouza
tanya.dsouza

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
awesome update
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Chapt 4
This was the moment I had anticipated for.  I asked Abhay
Piya: Abhay I knoww you are a vampire. But, why do torture me in the beginning? Did not see you I was special
Abhay: Piya  I did not what what you what you think Piya. I was scared, and I kept denying you were my true love. I know you are now. Piya , I feel like such a bas***d for what I did to you. You did not deserve that treatment. I was a jerk too you. I am sorry Piya. I am heartless monster. Piya, I wanna be with you forever. I love you Piya. I always have . You are soul mate. 
Piya- I love you too Abhay. Please don't ever leave me. If you leave me , I don't what will happen. And, Abhay you are not a monster. You are my hero, my saviour, and my angel .She said cupping his face.
Abhay:Piya! I am so lucky to have a girl like in my life. I promise to never leave you. No one separate us Piya. We are destined to be together, and forever.
Abhay took out a ring- Piya! This is a promise ring
Piya- Abhay it's beautiful
Abhay- It's a small gift, and reminding you I will always be by your side.
Piya hugged him, and Abhay kissed her like he had never before.

THE END>...

o well this ff is short. but, i had started this back at sep. i will make the other chap for longer. sorry, i just uploaded 2 chapts for inject me sweetly.
if u wanna read that here is the concept. if u already reading the ff sorry Embarrassed

Concept
Born and raised in U.S, Piya comes sees a strange figure in her dream. Piya lost her mother at a young age, and father left them. Piya comes to Dehradhun because she feels a connection towards it. The town is excited to welcome Piya because now is she is Crowyn one of the richest family in the world whom adopted her when she was little . Her foster sister, and mother love her as her own. Piya is heiress to the mutlibillion empire to her sister fortunes. Piya's sister Aliyah loves and her sister to death. Her mum struggle to give Piya and Aliyah a good life. But Aliyah being a prodigy has emerged as one of the successful at the tender age of 19, and her sister Piya is heiress to most of her fortunes. Piya comes to Dehradhun , and meet Abhay in his gangs. They became frens, and fall in love. But, Abhay later distance himself realizing he is risking his family to be with Piya. Will Piya be able to assure Abhay that they can be together?Abhay feels a strong connection, and feels that he as known her for ages.
here is the link

Edited by syria2014 - 26 April 2011 at 5:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzashivanirajputminahil1997Pari-Gupta

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
oh wel der its awesome 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index