MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
loved it
NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Abhay pulled his Ferrari in to the forest. Abhay could not stop smiling and was looking at me with a sheepishly. 
"U know what I said earlier, I would do something creative to change your mind about you not talking to me the whole day"
"U heard it right. U have to fulfill the challenge I gave you talk to me. I replied
" I don't have to" U are already talking" My Dear Piya!!! Abhay said
Now I got all red and my cheeks were filled with embarrassment. 
" I just answered your question that's all" Besides it does not count as talking   
" It does not" Abhay said as he came closer leaning to give me a kiss

I pulled away smiling and getting out of the car. 

" Let see" I have to do something are not' I Abhay said teasing me

Abhay slowly came closer to the passenger seat smirking. Now , he proximity got closer. My hearbeat started beating faster and faster. My became a very nervous and every inch of my muscles tense .Slowly, Abhay traced his hands down through my neck. My whole body jolted and felt if somebody excruciated me. Then, he slowly placed soft kisses down through my neck, face and then finally forehead. I closed my eyes. All, I could think how lucky I was and such a perfect angle was besides me. I was pretty sure now Abhay was my forever. I knew at this moment the love I hold for Abhay is even greater than ever. I knew I loved him, more than myself. From today, I know he is the first priority in my life. I promised I would never let him the go through the same pain he had gone through 100 year ago. Today felt like the luckiest day. Tears of happiness came through my eyes

"Piya" He said softly  Why are your crying? Did I do something wrong? Abhay asked with concern. Do u wanna go back?

"No Abhay" I am just really happy silly. It's tear of happiness." I said

"Good" Because I would never want to see you cry" He said wiping the tears . We better going we don't wanna be late to see the surprise.  Climb on my back and don't be scared Abhay said

"On your back" I asked confused

"Yes" Miss Jaiswal" Please climb on my back. Even we walk we will never make it there . Don't be scared and trust me

I closed my eyes. And climbed on Abhay's back. 
here is chap 2
Chapter 3 coming soon. in like an hour . i just wanna make the confession scenes special. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

enjoyinglifemansimGaya3DeviMavi18tanya.dsouzamangonaminahil1997dmg_roks_antarascorpio95Pari-GuptaRB81shruthiRmijanur

NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
here is chapter 3 it's for gaya

Chapter 3
Piya View point still

"Piya u can open your eyes now" Abhay said

I finally opened my eyes. 

"Piya" This is a special surprise for you. So would mind if I cover your eyes with this scarf . Abhay said pulling out a black lace scarf

"Sure" Abhay I said
Abhay quietly put the scarf around my eyes

"Piya" Hold my hand" He said giving me his hand.

I could feel his cold hands. He hands were ice cold. All, I could think was in store. Would my fears come true .Would there be Maithali. Why was I doubting my relationship with Abhay I said. Everything that has passed between was just now should be enough to assure me that whatever the Abhay lead only held happiness for me. Stop it !!! I mentally slapped myself

When I opened my eyes I could not describe what I saw. It was a small section of the forest .All around the space and the tree  were decorated with lights used to decorated in weddings. There was a small water fall beside. Beside the small water fall and lake and a there was a small boat. And from few foot  there were wild flowers . The moon shone brilliantly in the sky. It looked liked out of  a movie. In middle of forest , a small lake with a water fall boar to enjoy, and trees and flowers around filled the spot with fragrance I loved. I was just perfect. 
" Abhay" How on Earth did  you manage this I asked 

" This is my favorite spot in whole Dehradhun" I have never shared with anyone. U are the first one. And if u mean how did I manage to have lights as used to decorate in wedding. I used a little bit of help from some friends. Anyway, I forgot to ask do you like it? Abhay aksed

"Abhay" Are you kidding? I love it. None one has this much extent of trouble for me. I said dancing 

"I am glad you like it"  Abhay said

"One more thing" He said pulling out a picnic basket and blanket from side 

"Abhay" We did not have picnic basket and blankets before when we came

We did not. But , I concealed here everything besides the bush. Abhay said smiling

"How long have you planning this?" I questioned

"Since yesterday" Abhay said with a huge smile 

"That's why" you requested me to wait to answer my question I said

"Yes" Madam" U finally figured" Anyway , I am at your service and u can ask me any question. I will answer every question u have Piya Abhay said

This was the moment I had been waiting . This is now the moment of truth. Finally, it's here . I took a deep breath and ready as ever to ask questions

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

enjoyinglifemansimGaya3DevipallavisarkarMavi18tanya.dsouzamangonadmg_roks_antaraminahil1997scorpio95Pari-GuptaAnjali.kkshruthiR

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
both the parts were nice
Gaya3Devi Senior Member
Gaya3Devi
Gaya3Devi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Awesome dear. Loved it. Waiting for the forth part. Continue soon Thumbs Up
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
wow nice part ! pls pm if u can n do continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
what if there is little bit of sexual content next chap . do guys mind? just saying

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index