India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Support MR.. let join forces (Page 4)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I really don't think this sort of yellow journalism should be allowed in mass media like TV, films, newspaper. Journalism is a very responsible job. There cannot be one sided views published.
Mishal is a great actor in fact one of te best among his contemporaries. if he doesn't fight for his rights then his career willbe ruined even before the takeoff. please do something....... i am supporting mishal.

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Priya even im with uuuuuuuuuuu...

Dutta is LTL's backbone yaar............& Mishal is d only one who can do justice with Dutta's charachter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEV team plsssssssssssss help usssssssssss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010.Indu.

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82maszpinkyksasha_1Lifu18.Indu.rama_2010

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Hi All,

Just look at the Story line of LTL, Ugly (hidden beauty) marring a Don (Mishal). I am In the initial days of LTL, any famous TV actor was noit ready to play Dutta bhau ... Don who drinks and kills people. Mishal took up the challenge and he did such a wonderful job, we started loving this awesome DON. Mishal is JAAN of LTL. Because of Mishal LTL rocks today. We Love Mishal a lot. He has a Magical power of making us laugh, cry, jump in excitement and he can make us angry. The actor/actress who ever shares screen with him... would be appriciated and loved by viewers.. (Example : Madhu scenes with Mishal and RB flashbacks  scenes Roops with Mishal). With out mishal LTL is impossible and No body is going to watch the show if Dutta bhau is replaced Angry. He is a wonderful actor, please donot RUIN is career by posting such articles. Colors and PRoduction team should know the importance of Mishal. Go and watch ... other serials in all the existing channels .. you will not find a actor like MISHAL. Please respesct his talent, press/mdeia : If you cannot encourage him... please donot discourage him.. you donot have any rights to write such articles.

ya correct.....but dont u think we should do something........

These journalist can do watever dey want as they have power..........so we being the ppl who increase TRP's can do anything to save our Hero?????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifu18.Indu.rama_2010

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by shruti10august

Hi scorpio(sorry if offended, i didn't knw ur name, so calling u scorpio), I JOIN HANDS VID U AGAINST THIS YELLOW JOURNALISM.
I AM VID U.

u can call scorpio , My name is Priya . Btw I need someone to post this on twitter , Facebook and Orkut .. Where the Cvs and MR can read it .. loud and clear .

Priya, i dunno how to post this on twitter , Facebook and Orkut, Where the Cvs and MR can read it .. loud and clear but i can post it on colors chanel website, if u wish

yes do that for me ..lets find another way for Facebook and twitter

Edited by scorpio10 - 21 December 2010 at 1:06am
NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
we are all witth u dear....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scorpio10

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
we are with u dnt worry those journalist or whoever they r are just jealous of mishal they cant harm him with thier stupid actions yaa but i also think mishal should speak up t.c

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg18

we are with u dnt worry those journalist or whoever they r are just jealous of mishal they cant harm him with thier stupid actions yaa but i also think mishal should speak up t.c
That what i saying ...u think such ppl in very field nd walk in life .. nd one has to spk up ...

Go to top