Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Support MR.. let join forces (Page 3)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Can we sign a PETITION TO SAVE MR...................and Please ask Fivr to put forward our suggestion to CVs......just for the sake of new director.....we cannot suicide Mishal..............Dutta n LTL is nothing without Mishal.............
A favour post this on twitter , Facebook or Orkut which site u on ... if can do this for me

mishrita Newbie
mishrita
mishrita

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Priya...i am with u and supporting this campaign....
Mishal u r the best..... and we love u
GOD BLESS U

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i am with u priya
if this news is tru we shud hold a petition 2 gt him bk....i blame the new director if its true, he has a history of causing problems for actors...
this may b tru becos colors programming head had replied 2 member's post abt 1 epi repeating previous epis scenes n in the reply they mentioned tht it was becos of our fav actor throwing tantrums...mayb he/she ws hinting at mishal so there cud b a possibility tht this is true

Yuvi ..i donot like the blame game .
nd In the reply teh mentioned fav actor ....it has in poor taste .. comeout in the open if u r right ... give both the sides a fair chance

i believe that even if MR is to blame then why doesn't he amend his ways too...i mean how can he risk his reputation and profession...i love him..but then i don't know him as person so i'll hold my judgement...

Its not about MR..its about the show...which is a profit making machine for both parties...we are just viewers...right....no people...we R THE VIEWERS.....try pulling this stunt of firing MR and see the results...if you need proof watch what happened to KYunki Saas after Mihir's death...the ppl hated the show...OK it did run for long spell but it was never the same....don't go the ekta way..plz we beg you again and again..Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1rama_2010mussy.jamshed

desisisters Senior Member
desisisters
desisisters

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I am with u in this campaign as well, and hope this ends soon.
Mishal rocks....

mussy.jamshed

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Im with you Scorpio... We don't want to lose Mishal... He's the best LITERALLY...!!

mussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by shruti10august

Hi scorpio(sorry if offended, i didn't knw ur name, so calling u scorpio), I JOIN HANDS VID U AGAINST THIS YELLOW JOURNALISM.
I AM VID U.

u can call scorpio , My name is Priya . Btw I need someone to post this on twitter , Facebook and Orkut .. Where the Cvs and MR can read it .. loud and clear .

Priya, i dunno how to post this on twitter , Facebook and Orkut, Where the Cvs and MR can read it .. loud and clear but i can post it on colors chanel website, if u wish

mussy.jamshed

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I am with u in this campaign priya, mishal is the good actor and a bad news is keep on coming someone from cv should clear it i really i can't watch LTL without mishal. i don't no what to say i really really sad. i think mishal should speak up.

mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Fivr is moderator of IF Forum and is the right person who can guide us......its high time we sign petition to save Mishal, Dutta and LTL...............

--khushi--

Go to top