Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Support MR.. let join forces (Page 10)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goodd

Write a post to Mr Hemal also yaar.  We have to do it as early as possible before something goes beyond our controll.

I did write to Hemal in morning.......don't worry we will get this cleared up.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszGoodd

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
 Without MR LTL will be  Zero and Flop show . No one like to see the show without Datta.  Data is the main character and nothing remain in the story without the lead artist .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gooddmussy.jamshed

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Count me in...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Sorry don't take me wrong guys.........when will we sign a petition...........? for God's sake do it yaar......its high time before they mess it up completely......Please who is the one who did it last time...we need it pls..........I m v sad n my whole day is Dead
working on that ..  nd tehn will OM .. if they have ruined my day I gonna ruin days to come

I just messaged Ashvini Yardi - Head of programming Colors Channel....on facebook.....let see how she replies n if she replies...will post it here ...........

Good .. Abt petition .. rather than a plead .. I sugegst a Voice of the viewer .. Petition is like pleading ..
Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
The chocolate boy portrayed a heartless don dressed in dark kurtas and long chains to the core. But now Mishal Raheja seems to have taken his onscreen character Duttabhau seriously. There's a strong buzz that he has been reporting late on the sets, is rude with the production boys and has a bad attitude.

If this is true and indeed success has gone to his head, we would like to tell Mishal... wake up and smell the coffee before you are shown the door! The actor, of course, has another story to tell. He insists that there's no truth to the rumours and that he is punctual and well-behaved on the sets. Well, so who's lying... Mishal or the Laagi team? Hmmm..

Read more: Mishal's tantrums what's the truth? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mishals-tantrums-whats-the-truth/articleshow/7139274.cms#ixzz18lwOQi7h

Goodd

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

--khushi--

Go to top