Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i am with u priya
if this news is tru we shud hold a petition 2 gt him bk....i blame the new director if its true, he has a history of causing problems for actors...
this may b tru becos colors programming head had replied 2 member's post abt 1 epi repeating previous epis scenes n in the reply they mentioned tht it was becos of our fav actor throwing tantrums...mayb he/she ws hinting at mishal so there cud b a possibility tht this is true
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can we sign a PETITION TO SAVE MR...................and Please ask Fivr to put forward our suggestion to CVs......just for the sake of new director.....we cannot suicide Mishal..............Dutta n LTL is nothing without Mishal.............
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

I am with u in this campaign......... and join hands to show how much i hate such articles.

Mishal is the best....

Me too............sur that all the Mishal fans are with u...........
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: scorpio10

u mean dewdrop ..right sorry I donot know their names

yep dewdrop..she's cld shabz
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i am with u priya

if this news is tru we shud hold a petition 2 gt him bk....i blame the new director if its true, he has a history of causing problems for actors...
this may b tru becos colors programming head had replied 2 member's post abt 1 epi repeating previous epis scenes n in the reply they mentioned tht it was becos of our fav actor throwing tantrums...mayb he/she ws hinting at mishal so there cud b a possibility tht this is true

Yuvi ..i donot like the blame game .
nd In the reply teh mentioned fav actor ....it has in poor taste .. comeout in the open if u r right ... give both the sides a fair chance
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Can we sign a PETITION TO SAVE MR...................and Please ask Fivr to put forward our suggestion to CVs......just for the sake of new director.....we cannot suicide Mishal..............Dutta n LTL is nothing without Mishal.............

Yes ... we need to have a petition signed ... But not only for we like LTL nd it not same with Mishal
But becoz we want to know the truth .. nd will support him with LTl or not
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

A favour post this on twitter , Facebook or Orkut which site u on ... if can do this for me
mishrita thumbnail
Priya...i am with u and supporting this campaign....
Mishal u r the best..... and we love u
GOD BLESS U

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: scorpio10

Yuvi ..i donot like the blame game .
nd In the reply teh mentioned fav actor ....it has in poor taste .. comeout in the open if u r right ... give both the sides a fair chance

i believe that even if MR is to blame then why doesn't he amend his ways too...i mean how can he risk his reputation and profession...i love him..but then i don't know him as person so i'll hold my judgement...

Its not about MR..its about the show...which is a profit making machine for both parties...we are just viewers...right....no people...we R THE VIEWERS.....try pulling this stunt of firing MR and see the results...if you need proof watch what happened to KYunki Saas after Mihir's death...the ppl hated the show...OK it did run for long spell but it was never the same....don't go the ekta way..plz we beg you again and again..🤢
desisisters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am with u in this campaign as well, and hope this ends soon.
Mishal rocks....