Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Support MR.. let join forces

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

To the journalists / newspapers / websites

I respect your profession like every other profession in the world.  You guys are supposed to bring out the truth '.u fight with pen. Do not disgrace that, I do not know if you  love your pen  or your pockets more. But if you ever, even once in your life '.wanted to do something. Now is your chance.  Please it's a request use yellow journalism to a limited extent. If you are  publishing an article then put forth both sides of the story. Till date, I read only Cvs side of the story. you maybe be right or wrong . I donot now but as reader or Viewer of the channel, I got the right to know the other side of the story.

Moreover I think Mishal should be given a chance to speak. I do not know the truth, but if you are in the right then why are you not getting an interview with Mishal's POV. It is bad to defame someone name and image, be it whoever it might be (not Mishal but everyone is general). I did like you to think if you were to be proven guilty in court with being given a chance to proven you innocence. How would you feel, wronged right.

It's a request; get the story in whole ..along with the right picture to your readers and then let us decide what we want .

Thanks

P

Hi Mishal

I do not know you as person and what is your take in this mess.  And I donot care for such  articles  ' it does not make a difference because you cannot tell how true they are . I stop believing in such trash a long time ago. For I seen the bad side of misused/ mislead journalism. But dude, you got to speak up , for your self . It not only your name and image at stake, these guys are trying tarnish your career. But with your acting skills, you will still shine and might still have people pull you down. But something tells me , you have been wronged and  it that feeling that is pushing to support  you . But as It said god helps those who help themselves. So speak up . I am not  sure about anyone else but  I am with you on this .

Pls speak up ..that all I ask

Thx

P

Edited by scorpio10 - 21 December 2010 at 4:20am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliridhanawalFatima82dikuloloKavitaDRsikkaishapinkyklizdarcyshruti10augustSaans2pinks86vahgarmaszsss8080mitturajuAbhiAnimisssmilyLifu18sasha_1mnx12Yuvika_15sparikhskavitha08Anu-Ananyalove_u_Sarunmozart66bfunofbb123rama_2010Jyoemussy.jamshed.Indu.--SONEE--ushankitvcblueopal-Carrie--Madzy-Nelssuhana19NainaSengalPrinsesse.SuvimeghapartiImmaculateDream--khushi--Sanely_Insane-Huma-khushix

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Hi

if someone can post this on the Indya, tellcafe , twitter and Facebook  for me

thx
priya

Edited by scorpio10 - 20 December 2010 at 11:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gooddmussy.jamshedbfunofbb123

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hi scorpio(sorry if offended, i didn't knw ur name, so calling u scorpio), I JOIN HANDS VID U AGAINST THIS YELLOW JOURNALISM.
I AM VID U.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82sikkaishasasha_1AbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Hi scorpio(sorry if offended, i didn't knw ur name, so calling u scorpio), I JOIN HANDS VID U AGAINST THIS YELLOW JOURNALISM.
I AM VID U.

u can call scorpio , My name is Priya . Btw I need someone to post this on twitter , Facebook and Orkut .. Where the Cvs and MR can read it .. loud and clear .

sasha_1bfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

I think you should PM Shabz about it ....they being the Dev Team might help..

Yeah..its high time that MR gave an interview...he has just one show LTL  and i think MYNM seasonal shot show with not that great reach...he should fight for his career...he is not getting any younger and he is yet not that well established in showbiz..thats what i feel..i mean sushant, hiten, gurmeet and that sangini hero they are all hit TV stars loved by masses..MR has a long way to go in comaprision..i agree that he has a lot more potential in comparision though..but being a fan i may be biased.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82maszsikkaishaAbhiAnisasha_1duskbfunofbb123sparikhmussy.jamshed

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I am with u in this campaign......... and join hands to show how much i hate such articles.
Mishal is the best....

maszbfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
This is really disturbing. I mean, people in this position should be mature enough to handle such problems without playing the blamegame! Very very unprofessional. See, even if Mishal is at fault(the attitude bit, accusations about his acting skills are such bullshit, we can all see that) it is something that should be handled internally. The audience simply doesn't care if he's got attitude, because he is an amazing actor. And don't we all know how true the unprofessionalism bit is! From what I've heard, Mishal is the most professional guy on the sets. Hell, it even shows in his acting! I would say, he is the best actor I've seen on television. Now, if they are thinking of replacing such an actor, it would spell suicide for the show. I'd be heavily disappointed, because LTL is one of the best shows I've seen in more than a decade. I still believe this is someone settling personal scores, by trying to malign his image.

And this is not a matter that cannot be resolved. I mean, can't the actor and the PH and people concerned get together and solve their differences?! You have some sort of a responsibility towards your viewers, man! You cannot just leave them hanging, not with a show as brilliant and professional as LTL. Please do not make the mistake most other shows do! Please do not do it.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82maszsikkaishaAbhiAnisasha_1rama_2010bfunofbb123sub_rosaskavitha08Jyoemussy.jamshedNainaSengalImmaculateDream--khushi--Sanely_Insane-Huma-

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I am with u in this campaign......... and join hands to show how much i hate such articles. Mishal is the best....WE WANT OUR MISHAL

maszbfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

Go to top