India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sulochna Aai always wanted...

galacticb Senior Member
galacticb
galacticb

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
her three daughters to be married into rich families where they would not have to suffer and they would be happy. However Archana married Manav who is a poor man while Varsha and Vaishali married rich men.

But there are differences in their married life. Both Varsha and Vaishali do not have good marital lives. Varsha's husband is always opposed to her in her thought and views. I doubt one can be happy when you and your spouse's thoughts don't match on anything.

Vaishali's husband is all about the status and izzat as evidenced in yesterday's episode. He did not even bother about what his wife went through when those gundas were disturbing her. All he cared about was his face in society.

Archana's husband has only one thought... Archana's safety. Because he loves her so much and vice versa. Their thoughts match and they are alike in many ways.

I am not saying that if two people are different, they are not made for each other but I feel that Varsha truly takes advantage of her husband's goodness and Vaishali allows her husband to take advantage of her.

In the end, I feel it is only Archana who is truly happy. Moral of the story: Wealth and high status in society does not guarantee happiness.

Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ChomelsweetybahlSadyangelPrakantshamila123urcrazyk-kimyasur_aur_taalvishwapviramIpsi_Sushantriniiiisuankoolchick.Mandy.nikitagmcnycsweetieroseinbloom

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hey galacticbClapClapClapClapClap superb post totally agree with you Thumbs Up
Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Tonguetotally  agree  with  you  ..............money  and  status  not  imp  ,the  only  things  that  you  love  each  other  how  much  you  understand  your  feelings,then  only  you  enjoy  your  life  happily..................

manav  and  archana  big  example  of  that  ,,,,,,becoz  of  their  true  heart  they   make  sadness in  happyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lover

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
money cant buy happiness, it can buy an illusion only
Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Well may be money cant buy everything but at the same time its very important to buy comforts. Bhookhe pet se pyaar nahi hota hai. Both are equally important. There must be balace bteween the two. Money and Pyaar both are important.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by galacticb

her three daughters to be married into rich families where they would not have to suffer and they would be happy. However Archana married Manav who is a poor man while Varsha and Vaishali married rich men.

But there are differences in their married life. Both Varsha and Vaishali do not have good marital lives. Varsha's husband is always opposed to her in her thought and views. I doubt one can be happy when you and your spouse's thoughts don't match on anything.

Vaishali's husband is all about the status and izzat as evidenced in yesterday's episode. He did not even bother about what his wife went through when those gundas were disturbing her. All he cared about was his face in society.

Archana's husband has only one thought... Archana's safety. Because he loves her so much and vice versa. Their thoughts match and they are alike in many ways.

I am not saying that if two people are different, they are not made for each other but I feel that Varsha truly takes advantage of her husband's goodness and Vaishali allows her husband to take advantage of her.

In the end, I feel it is only Archana who is truly happy. Moral of the story: Wealth and high status in society does not guarantee happiness.

Smile

g8 post and i agree with u
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Westwick

Well may be money cant buy everything but at the same time its very important to buy comforts. Bhookhe pet se pyaar nahi hota hai. Both are equally important. There must be balace bteween the two. Money and Pyaar both are important.

you dont need to be filthy rich in order to provide for ur family. salochna wanted a super duper rich and great guy for archu and her other daughters...
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
i agree that money doesnt guarantee love and happiness, but money makes u comfortable, which makes it easier to love. Meaning, more money = less problems/stress/worries = more time/opportunity to focus on love (sometimes!)... But vaishu married for love, and was lucky enough to hav money too, but she unfortunately is unhappy bc her hubby turned out to be a jerk.

Go to top