🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Very very well deserved

👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏
👏👏
👏

@shounak: awesome concept 👏
Posted: 13 years ago
Great work yaar Shounak.... but yes SGP deserved more awards... no doubt about it...
lovely post Shounak 👍🏼

dont u think its just amazing
its such a new n young show but it got so many nominations n awards nation-wide

SGP ROCKSSS
Total Awards Won till date-9
WOW!! Well deserved =)
Originally posted by -Sonya-

Total Awards Won till date-9
WOW!! Well deserved =)
Awesome post dear =)

They shud have got  awards but anyways hope SGP will achieve more success thru awards as well as thru love of people( especially from our forum )😊
Wohooooooooooooo our Awesome show made a HATRICKKKK 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wohooooooooooooo our Awesome show made a HATRICKKKK 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

More than Sushaan's..I am toh full latoo over Badi Ma's dance..so gracefull..supriya ji is such a FABB dancer..just wished her baliye was there too😆Me jst loved thier jodi in NB!
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

More than Sushaan's..I am toh full latoo over Badi Ma's dance..so gracefull..supriya ji is such a FABB dancer..just wished her baliye was there too😆Me jst loved thier jodi in NB!

@bold - ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ me to ij paidaishi.. lattoo on Supriya ji... ☺️☺️☺️ she looked so beautiful..n what a beautiful dance....she was a dream to watch..!! But today Sushaans dance was awesomely romantic.. after the Diwali special..this is the second dance i m fidaaaa on...😳
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@bold - ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ me to ij paidaishi.. lattoo on Supriya ji... ☺️☺️☺️ she looked so beautiful..n what a beautiful dance....she was a dream to watch..!! But today Sushaans dance was awesomely romantic.. after the Diwali special..this is the second dance i m fidaaaa on...😳

Yeha...she looked so good dancing..and the concept was amazing..that all the nominees were perfroming👏