2 rivals + similar love interest = RHTDM!!!

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First off, today I realized the importance of this forum in my life. I mean I was at work all day and kept thinking about the discussions that would be going on here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyhow.. back to topic!

doesn't this current track remind you of Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein?
In the movie, Maddy & Saif were rivals. And so are Shravan & Ranbir. Shravan loves Sanchi and if rumors are to be believed, Ranbir will soon like/love Sanchi too.

So are we seeing a mix of MSK & RHTDM all together? πŸ˜•

Overall, I thought the episode was okay okay. Ranbir is the guy we all were predicting he would be like: rich, successful, smart, intelligent etc. The only twist is the rivalry between Shravan & him.

Anyhow, I guess we'll just & watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good thinking jhan

i mean yeah saif was all cool the ultimate retro boy just like ranbir while maddy was simple hearted open minded and truly desi just like our shravan

yeah but all in all i liked maddy in the movie just like i like shravan in the show

i hope there are lots of fun moments between the two of themm

and poor sanchi being a shuttle cock betwen two badmintons
sandy.21 thumbnail
Yup yup...Jhanu Dear.I also felt same like you after watching the episode...It remind me RHTDM...

Ya Episode is Okay Okay..coz KW entry and His Dosti with Shravan...At last We get to see a small and Cute SaaVan Moment..That is Wonderful..The way Saanchi reacts and Asks Abt GFs and The Way Shravan Reacts To Abt His Close Friend....Overall Episode is good ..Waiting to watch How CVs Mess up or Keep the Humor with  RHTDM and MSK In BHPH...
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
oopsie guys.... just noticed ships mentioned the same thing in her post! thats wat happens when you don't read all the discussions before starting a postπŸ˜†...

anyway, ankita you're right. maddy-shravan & saif-ranbir are very alike. hopefully, this track will be a little less painful than the actual movie!
sunaina02 thumbnail
I have not seen that movie.

But this type of story is very common in movies and serials.There is no real novelty in it. Watch any other serial . Normally the girl is never married to the guy she really loves. 

sandy.21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

oopsie guys.... just noticed ships mentioned the same thing in her post! thats wat happens when you don't read all the discussions before starting a postπŸ˜†...

anyway, ankita you're right. maddy-shravan & saif-ranbir are very alike. hopefully, this track will be a little less painful than the actual movie!

No probs Dear..We enjoy here by Reading you and Ships Posts also...

I too expecting the same Less painful than the movie...I am sure that Precap They both hug each other and Makes the Fun of Rocky Singh...

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey sunaina try and watch rhtdm once

its a good movie and no the girl is not married of to another guy

but the main theme was maddy and saif they both looked super cool
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have watched the movie in Tamil...there also Maddy played the lead............yea thought the movie initially was good later on too much crying.........hopefully BHPH will not be like that. In the movie atleast the heroine was not married to Maddy n then the second lead falling in love all comes....but here do u think its good of Ranbeer to fall in love with an already married woman?? I understand that love is blind n it doesnt need reason but falling for a married person will always bring heartache especially the one u love is madly in love with their spouse!!!
sandy.21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I have not seen that movie.

But this type of story is very common in movies and serials.There is no real novelty in it. Watch any other serial . Normally the girl is never married to the guy she really loves. 

Hey Sunaina..But in the Movie The girl marry to Guy whom she loves ....Its a Good movie and watchable...Songs are toooooo Good...
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.21

Hey Sunaina..But in the Movie The girl marry to Guy whom she loves ....Its a Good movie and watchable...Songs are toooooo Good...

In the movie - yes , but in serials it is usually just the opposite.