shravan and his eating habits (Page 2)

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
finally sunaina you are here

i was waiting for you

yep well said as always

we love shravan because he is imperfect, a person with whom we can recognize ourselves

because we all have our flaws

no matter what yar shravan is the best

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

i was waiting for you

yep well said as always

we love shravan because he is imperfect, a person with whom we can recognize ourselves

If this Ranbir track continues for more than two weeks , I am sure  going to leave this forum. He is already getting on my nerves. Angry 

How can a perfect tradtional person like him can come and call his friends wife  by name and address  all elder brothers and bhabis "tum "

I really enjouyed the "dhisum " he got from Shravan in college.. LOL

But of course they did not show the ulta dhisum  which Ranbir gave to Shravan . May be when Ranbir wins  the bike race they will show that .  
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Oh no Sunaina! me and ankita were talking about how you never talk about leaving the forum no matter what.. you have to hang in there and encourage us all too like you do all the time!
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
yeah you are one of the loyal members of this forum you have been through high and lows from here

i don't think shravan would have got any punch from ranbir

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by atikna

i was waiting for you

yep well said as always

If this Ranbir track continues for more than two weeks , I am sure  going to leave this forum. He is already getting on my nerves. Angry 

How can a perfect tradtional person like him can come and call his friends wife  by name and address  all elder brothers and bhabis "tum "

I really enjouyed the "dhisum " he got from Shravan in college.. LOL

But of course they did not show the ulta dhisum  which Ranbir gave to Shravan . May be when Ranbir wins  the bike race they will show that .  

The very first time i am hearing this words leaving the forum from you dear....
I never expected this from you. So Sad of it Dear...u need to be here and to encourage all of us to be with this Forum...

But I agree with you what u said how can any one directly comes and call his friends wife by name...and already started praising Her By saying Tooo beautiful..I to dont like that...

But I request you to not to leave the forum..Hope u dont leave

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 20 December 2010 at 9:42pm
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I am talking about leaving because i I cannot be as polite as you all are and I will start bashing the character or actor which will bring lots of problems to the forum .

But as I said - i will wait for two weeks , may be the track will be funny and they wont try to butcher shravans character further .

The only good thing for me in todays episode was Mandira and I found shravan -mandira funny chemistry better than Sachi-Ranbeer.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21desi_lover_guy

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

I am talking about leaving because i I cannot be as polite as you all are and I will start bashing the character or actor which will bring lots of problems to the forum .

But as I said - i will wait for two weeks , may be the track will be funny and they wont try to butcher shravans character further .

The only good thing for me in todays episode was Mandira and I found shravan -mandira funny chemistry better than Sachi-Ranbeer.Smile

yeah thats like it

yes wait and watch 
i don't think shravan's character needs futher butchering
and if you start ranbir bashing because he is being shown over polite over smart and over everything i'll join you at once because i hate over people

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Mr.Zksunaina02

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Ya U r right Dear....Shravan Mandira Scenes are quite funny...I too hope the Same Like it will be fun this Track...

If CVs Butcher the Shravan Character and Making Ranveer as Perfect for Saanchi then I also Dont want to be in the forum...Hope it wont Happen ....Glad that U will be Here..and hope CVs Dont disappoint Us...

Go to top