.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I remember when i was small i used to be really scared of ashutosh rana (ranuka's husband) πŸ˜† But omg he's sooooo sweet & funny!😳 Loved the way he was telling jay not to worry bout him & making him comfortable, he seems like a really understanding husband. And i never saw him smile in my life before, so tht was surprising tooπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah Sho! He was so sweet and funny today! It was so hard for me to believe it's the same man who gave me nightmares when I was a small girl ..πŸ˜†
I think we already had a discussion about this once 🀣
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We did?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
i was shocked when i came to know he's renuka's husband...i mean renuka's sooo sweet & now i come to know y! he's a sweetheart tooπŸ˜†
Ashustosh rana is another underrated but FAB FAB actor..Can send chillls to your spines by his acting..Gosh...He was so SCARY in Sangharsh and Dushman!...But he indeed  is a very good actor!😊
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@sho
yeah we did..well I had a discussion on how Ashutosh Rana is a FABULOUS actor who terrified me with someone for sure πŸ˜†

I know! I was so shocked when I found out..the sweetest bhabhi from HAHK was married to scariest person I knew!But you're right..the shock is gone now because he really seems like a very sweet person!

@shounak
Definitely! He's an AMAZING actor! I mean if he gave me nightmares and sent chills down my spine he must have done something right right? πŸ˜† But seriously..he's great! Very underrated though..
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
disney101 thumbnail
i use to get scared when i used to watch those old movies now days but recently after i watched first epi i was like she married a villian of the bollywood, and how would be at home... and all that stuff.. but from today i am like wooooo he is really sweet and loving and caring person... 
off-beat thumbnail
lol  he pulled a fast one on renuka...and my my was she blushing or what? indeed a khatta meetha moment...
btw i love the husbands pulling their wives leg in public places..πŸ˜›
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was indeed nice surprise to see Ashutosh in different avatar, he is always happy and joking around Renuka. Both make a sweet pair.
Edited by kajolj - 13 years ago