Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Anne has sorted Dev's Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Look at the pic of Anne above .How happy she looks to see Maneet together .It looks like that  the issue of "Dev" and "Geet's family" has been sorted out.????    😊 ðŸ˜Š

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajol.kasu thumbnail
that looks like a mocking smile..as if she's thinking "u bitch,just wait, i'll throw u out of bhai's life"..i've seen that look on NT many times..LOL ..and dnt forget one monkey peeping throw the curtains..hehehEdited by kajol.kasu - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I sincerely hope so but I'm still not convinced, for some reason I don't trust Annie and also seeing Arjun in the pic makes me more suspicious
phoenix123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajol.kasu

that looks like a mocking smile..as if she's thinking "u bitch,just wait, i'll throw u out of bhai's life"..i've seen that look on NT many times..LOL ..and dnt forget one monkey peeping throw the curtains..heheh

😆   exactly even i was thinking the same dear...just hope shez not upto some mischeif..
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajol.kasu

that looks like a mocking smile..as if she's thinking "u bitch,just wait, i'll throw u out of bhai's life"..i've seen that look on NT many times..LOL ..and dnt forget one monkey peeping throw the curtains..heheh

That's what I was worried about, that Annie is a she-devil and she has another ape Arjun to help her out😡
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey u made my day !!! am so exhausted with yesterdays episode i thoguht another fight gonna start but after this pic , i got some idea
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seeing other pics may be maan has clearified annie abt dev thats why geet is happy and hugging .the servant must have told maan abt annies burst out
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I hope things r better...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really hope so........i was so sad😭after yesterday's episode but seeing this pic i'm a bit relieved......thanks for sharing!......still i'm a bit worried i don't trust Anni and her intentions........this Arjun shud just take Anni with him they deserve each other😆so that there can be peace and happiness everywhere except where Marjaani r there😆
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

seeing other pics may be maan has clearified annie abt dev thats why geet is happy and hugging .the servant must have told maan abt annies burst out

Hope so or I'll want to kill that twit Annie, but I still wonder what that Arjun is plotting after seeing all this