Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

PC cold feet on BEBO comment, SRK gets PC BEBO (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Dexterkichokri

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MoonRivers-Mmmmm-qwwwsmilecheeseNuktaacheenMissIffiy-Anjaani-Beyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PC cold feet on BEBO comment, SRK gets PC BEBO (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwww

IF-Dazzler

qwww

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Nukta  - you have complete instructions on how  to report your post ? ROFL is that part of your siggy now ?

Women being emotional as they are cannot suddenly forgive and forget all their animosity. PC and Bebo just showed they were great actresses. I would love to know what they were thinking when they hugged.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-NuktaacheenIHeartDeepika.

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xetaxeta

Karan is to blame for Pri-Kareena fights? Oh please....Karan came back with his Koffee 4 years later. During that time, PC and Bebo and their SOs were still taking potshots at each other. Saif says Kaminey was offered to him,  then Kareena says SK-PC were using her name for publicity, then PC retaliates by saying nobody needs their name to publicize Bhardwaj's film, or Shahid compares KK to a cow or something (correct me if I'm wrong, I am not a fan and have not invested all my energy in them, I just go by media reports). 

I find it funny when Kareena fans make her sound like an angel, a sweet innocent one who does not think before she speaks, so its all good. Or PC fans make PC sound like a victim who is just defending herself against the big bad wolf Kareena. Too bad. Neither PC nor KK are saints, they are not freinds either. All this hugging, kissing off screen is just for the cameras. I'm sure in the next interview their claws will come out yet again. 

Even if things were never sour between them, nothing can go right now. PC is dating KK's ex. So things will always be awkward between them. Not too mention the fact that they are both top actresses fighting for the same roles. Kareena has a huge ego and PC tends to do anything to get what she wants. Neither will bow down and frankly why should they? They can coexist and pick on each other all they want, more entertainment for me. But to say either of them is innocent and put all the blame on Karan is laughable. 

By the way, I don't claim to know these two or live inside their heads. So spare me the personal analysis on their screwed up behavior.Sleepy

Seriously Xeta... Blaming Kjo for the messed up and two faced behaviors of these clebs is getting too stale... Why just these two any celeb fight is blamed conviniently on KJo.... As if before this KWK season everyone was on buddy terms with each other and having sleep overs....LOL

They wanted a medium to vent out the feelings and Kjo is providing it... Thats it.... And nothing what comes out in the episode is spontaneous or oopsie kinds or a slip of the mouth... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen

MoonRivers

MoonRivers

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I really don't understand the first article! LOL

Nuktaacheen

IF-Dazzler

Nuktaacheen

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pariz

I really don't understand the first article! LOL