Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

PC cold feet on BEBO comment, SRK gets PC BEBO (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
BAHAHAHAH the first article is funny ROFL

not talking about the people involved, I just love the way the writer wrote it LOL. TOTALLY like a gossip-digging 'hifi' auntyjee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PC cold feet on BEBO comment, SRK gets PC BEBO (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy1973

That coy act of hers covering her face and lowering her eyes was just so fake, it'll take me a month to recover." We are as saddened by the news of our friend's hospitalisation as we are with the fact that we can't see Pranks' live act on the sets of Don 2. How does Farhan Akhtar get any work done when his leading lady swoons everytime someone asks her about SRK!?

LOLLOLLOL I'm a HUGE PC fan but she was acting completely ridiculous when Karan mentioned SRK!

Abt PC-Bebo making up: What the...?! They are strange! Then again, the KWK comments were probablly scriptedTongue

TMK: Farah's PR for TMK is on an overdrive!! Promoting the film atleast 6 weeks in advance and making up dumb stories involving other actors! From SRK's 'sobtage' to Deepika's new TMK tattooROFL 

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 20 December 2010 at 9:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwglitters

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Not sure why my comments are showing up as a part of the quotation too ^^^

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLluv the gossipWink

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy1973

There is way too much animosity and bitterness between PC and Kareena to be in buddy terms with each other.....
I am sure when they come in public they are cordial like this one, the Being Human fashion show etc.... But other than that I am sure they will get back to taking digs at each other soon...

Why just these two, Which of the top actresses get along with each other... None...

When the actresses are competing for the same movies, same ads, same men Wink, same Khans .... it is but natural they have this animosity with each other...

I am sure once they retire from the top spot then they will get into better relations with each other....

Example: Karisma and Raveena and theirs fight with each other were legendary in their times... What I have heard now is they hang out together and their kids are good friends...

So you never know in the future we may see nanhe munne Shanks and Saifeena going on play dates... LOL
Now that I would pay to see ROFL
Yeah they might get along better when their prime is over.. right now it seems unlikely...in public they are cordial with each other but in their personal lives..they're far from it LOL

Edited by chocolover89 - 20 December 2010 at 10:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
lol too much gossip and drama going onLOL

I wish the media would stop with the SRK-Farah controversy...both of them have clarified umpteen times that they haven't fought and are on cordial terms...why make it worse by complicating matters?Thumbs Down

glitters

IF-Dazzler

glitters

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Drama drama n drama!SillyROFL

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
so all of them except SRK are allowed to walk back to their seats? i didnt know him walking will mean farah cant promote her film ROFL
u know i can always count on mumbaimirrors for a good laugh. walking made the news headlines everyone ROFL

they r both working with him recently
SRK & kareena in Ra.1
SRK & priyanka in Don2
next year, cant wait Big smile

abt their foe-turned-friends relationship

it might not last long LOL
or it might be just the media making things up abt the war in the first place etc.

media loooooove war stories afterall
and i think all media war stories have dragged on far enuff

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 21 December 2010 at 1:32am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top