IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Not sure why my comments are showing up as a part of the quotation too ^^^
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: maddy1973

There is way too much animosity and bitterness between PC and Kareena to be in buddy terms with each other.....
I am sure when they come in public they are cordial like this one, the Being Human fashion show etc.... But other than that I am sure they will get back to taking digs at each other soon...

Why just these two, Which of the top actresses get along with each other... None...

When the actresses are competing for the same movies, same ads, same men πŸ˜‰, same Khans .... it is but natural they have this animosity with each other...

I am sure once they retire from the top spot then they will get into better relations with each other....

Example: Karisma and Raveena and theirs fight with each other were legendary in their times... What I have heard now is they hang out together and their kids are good friends...

So you never know in the future we may see nanhe munne Shanks and Saifeena going on play dates... πŸ˜†

Now that I would pay to see 🀣
Yeah they might get along better when their prime is over.. right now it seems unlikely...in public they are cordial with each other but in their personal lives..they're far from it πŸ˜†Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol too much gossip and drama going onπŸ˜†

I wish the media would stop with the SRK-Farah controversy...both of them have clarified umpteen times that they haven't fought and are on cordial terms...why make it worse by complicating matters?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Drama drama n drama!πŸ€ͺ🀣
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so all of them except SRK are allowed to walk back to their seats? i didnt know him walking will mean farah cant promote her film 🀣
u know i can always count on mumbaimirrors for a good laugh. walking made the news headlines everyone 🀣

they r both working with him recently
SRK & kareena in Ra.1
SRK & priyanka in Don2
next year, cant wait πŸ˜ƒ

abt their foe-turned-friends relationship

it might not last long πŸ˜†
or it might be just the media making things up abt the war in the first place etc.

media loooooove war stories afterall
and i think all media war stories have dragged on far enuff

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago
Ok PC we get you worship the earth SRK walks in. I'm sure even SRK gets that. Don't worry you have now earned enough brownie points to be cast as his leading lady for another 10 yrs. Now will stop acting like such a wannabe?

Does anyone else find it funny that PC has now ended up dating a SRK wannabe too. 1000 brownie points for that. πŸ˜† Edited by pragya0 - 13 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kahin dosti, kahi pyar, aur kahi takraar, that is bollywood for u
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm a HUGE PC fan but she was acting completely ridiculous when Karan mentioned SRK!

Abt PC-Bebo making up: What the...?! They are strange! Then again, the KWK comments were probablly scriptedπŸ˜›

TMK: Farah's PR for TMK is on an overdrive!! Promoting the film atleast 6 weeks in advance and making up dumb stories involving other actors! From SRK's 'sobtage' to Deepika's new TMK tattoo🀣 

I know Maddy you are hilarious 🀣
spicy_tikka thumbnail
wow so after all this fighting, they r friends now? πŸ˜†
i dont think they r, maybe they were pretending...Only God knowwsss
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think there is any bitterness between bebo and priyanka.  Admit it or not, its all about karan's tricks.

Even in real life someone tell us all of a sudden any bad thing people are saying, we too for once, before analyzing and thinking react the same way.

Karan is going way out of hand, what about him showing old videos, of people saying bad things to kareena. Telling priyanka specifically, Kareena asked this question. Lol they are only human.