PC cold feet on BEBO comment, SRK gets PC BEBO

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

YEH KAISA SHARMANA?

Bitchy Actress has been rushed to the hospital.

She had a rage attack after seeing Priyanka Chopra on Koffee With Karan on Sunday night. The fake filmi sharmaana every time KJo mentioned Shah Rukh Khan was just too much for her to handle. She ringed us from the hospital bed to say, " PC is clearly stuck in the Meena Kumari era. Someone please teach her how to blush. That coy act of hers — covering her face and lowering her eyes — was just so fake, it'll take me a month to recover." We are as saddened by the news of our friend's hospitalisation as we are with the fact that we can't see Pranks' live act on the sets of Don 2. How does Farhan Akhtar get any work done when his leading lady swoons everytime someone asks her about SRK!? MEANWHILE… On the show, Karan Johar had asked PC to name one actor whose laptop she would like to steal. Her answer was : Kareena Kapoor, but I wonder if she knows how to use one. Later, Pranks got cold feet and asked the host to delete it from the show.

ALSO… PC's bias against Akshay Kumar showed clearly when she named him last on the Best Actor list, as well as the Sexiest Actor list. Itna gussa ab tak ?! AND… No one was surprised when she named Shahid Kapur as number one actor in the league of Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor — that one we will give her. But she also named him the sexiest. Erm...

The Bebo-Piggy war is over

When common friends Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Farhan Akhtar insisted they end their six-year-long fight, Priyanka and Kareena hugged and made up at the recent Mumbai Police Mela

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 02:26:05 AM

Ever since they shared screen space in Aitraaz, Piggy Chops and Bebo couldn't see eye to eye and that too for six long years.

But at the Mumbai Police Mela organised last Sunday at Andheri saw the two B-town beauties hug and reconcile their differences.

However, the decision to call it a day was not theirs; it seems Priyanka and Kareena's common friends Shah Rukh Khan, Farhan Akhtar and Karan Johar were instrumental in facilitating it. For the past one week, the trio had been advising Piggy and Bebo to stop being hostile to each other. Interestingly, Shah Rukh was very much around when the two girls shared a cordial hug.

Yogen shah

Piggy was performing to her track Desi Girl, when Saif and SRK joined her on stage. The three were grooving to the song when suddenly Priyanka gestured to Kareena, asking her to join them. Kareena joined them and the four of them hugged. A few seconds later, Kareena and Priyanka embraced each other. Saif was quick to click the moment on his mobile camera too.

The incident is a shocker also because a fortnight ago, on Karan Johar's chat show, Bebo was making jibes at Piggy, who was dating her ex Shahid Kapoor once. Kareena said, "I wonder where Priyanka got her accent from." A few weeks later, on the same show, Priyanka commented, "I want to tell Kareena that I got my accent from the same place where her boyfriend (Saif) got his." Added to this, Piggy also said, "I don't think people take Kareena too seriously." Later, when KJo asked her what she would steal from the computers of Bollywood superstars like Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid, Kareena and others, Piggy mocked, ""Does Kareena have a computer in the first place?"

Anyway, the catfight seems to have ended. Apparently, Priyanka had been procrastinating several projects opposite Saif all this while. Ab aitraaz nahin.

SRK makes heads turn (away from Farah)

It seems SRK still holds a grudge against Farah Khan. Why else would he at the recent Mumbai Police Mela, try and divert the crowd's attention away from Tees Maar Khan's publicity campaign?

Vickey Lalwani
Freakin' Awesome! Freakin' Awesome! Freakin' Awesome! Freakin' Awesome! Freakin' Awesome!

Posted On Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 02:26:12 AM

While Shah Rukh's patch ups with Vishal Bhardwaj, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Sunil Gavaskar and Aishwarya Rai have been the talk of town for a while, it seems the actor is in no mood to mend his differences with ex-best friend Farah Khan.

It appears as though King Khan is still upset with Farah for choosing Akshay Kumar in Tees Maar Khan over him. On Sunday, at the Mumbai Police Mela in Andheri, Shah Rukh tried to sabotage Farah's Tees Maar Khan publicity campaign by diverting the crowd's attention.

Apparently, SRK, who was backstage at the time when Farah, Akshay and Katrina began the Tees Maar Khan act on stage, suddenly walked out into the audience, accompanied by his entourage of 8-10 bodyguards.

An eyewitness told Mumbai Mirror, "SRK and his bodyguards started walking towards the audience. Sab logon ka dhyaan SRK par chala gaya. And though they glanced at Farah, Akshay and Katrina, their attention was divided."

You wonder if Farah or Akshay noticed this. Says the eyewitness, "What could they do? Farah and Akshay just shrugged their shoulders and smiled."

All three Farah, Akshay and Katrina completed their act but Shah Rukh had definitely managed to steal the limelight away from them to a great extent.

Added the eyewitness, "Surely, SRK knew what he was doing. If a person of his stature walks into the audience, whose head wouldn't turn?"

Grapevine has it that SRK too is waiting with bated breath for Tees Maar Khan to release in theatres, to see if his absence in the film has any effect on its collections. But that's something only time will tell.

Yogen Shah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To much drama in one post cant handle it 😆

who went to the hospital in the first article that one is confusing who is the person speaking 😕

2nd article so PC was performing & SRK saif just decided to jump on stage 😕

3rd article I always see Farah saying there is no problem between her & srk & how much she loves him but have not seen one video of srk speaking about there relationship now 😕
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
Kabhi dosti...kabhi katti.  Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am PC's fan but I found it really irritating the way she was blushing & acting when KJO mention SRK.  
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m toh drooling over tht cute PC-bebo smiling pic & srk's adorable pic😍
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 At the first story about a girl going to a hospital because of PC's annoying blush. That was too funny.

So it was PC who asked the show to delete the computer comment. Why say something mean in the first place? 😕 Well, at least she knew she was wrong for saying it.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Way too much gossip in these articles 😆

Anyways..PC-Bebo patch-up would be nice if true (for us..not the media 😆) but I think there's too much bitterness between them for them to ever be completely okay with each other...

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There is way too much animosity and bitterness between PC and Kareena to be in buddy terms with each other.....
I am sure when they come in public they are cordial like this one, the Being Human fashion show etc.... But other than that I am sure they will get back to taking digs at each other soon...

Why just these two, Which of the top actresses get along with each other... None...

When the actresses are competing for the same movies, same ads, same men 😉, same Khans .... it is but natural they have this animosity with each other...

I am sure once they retire from the top spot then they will get into better relations with each other....

Example: Karisma and Raveena and theirs fight with each other were legendary in their times... What I have heard now is they hang out together and their kids are good friends...

So you never know in the future we may see nanhe munne Shanks and Saifeena going on play dates... 😆
Edited by maddy1973 - 13 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BAHAHAHAH the first article is funny 🤣

not talking about the people involved, I just love the way the writer wrote it LOL. TOTALLY like a gossip-digging 'hifi' auntyjee
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy1973

That coy act of hers covering her face and lowering her eyes was just so fake, it'll take me a month to recover." We are as saddened by the news of our friend's hospitalisation as we are with the fact that we can't see Pranks' live act on the sets of Don 2. How does Farhan Akhtar get any work done when his leading lady swoons everytime someone asks her about SRK!?

😆😆😆 I'm a HUGE PC fan but she was acting completely ridiculous when Karan mentioned SRK!

Abt PC-Bebo making up: What the...?! They are strange! Then again, the KWK comments were probablly scripted😛

TMK: Farah's PR for TMK is on an overdrive!! Promoting the film atleast 6 weeks in advance and making up dumb stories involving other actors! From SRK's 'sobtage' to Deepika's new TMK tattoo🤣 
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago