Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Potentiol of MONAYA and FUTURE PROSPECTS!!!

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
 hey ppl howz everyone over here? it has been such a long tym guys that I made a post on IF.But i think the last evening article abt mohit confessing his sweet love for San by claiming the relationship with her to be the "BEST THING HAPPENED TO HIM IN THE OUTGOING YEAR" surely acted a s catalyst for my keen urge to write a topic on them. So I m here with my post. Guys this post of mine is concerned with the FUTURE PROSPECTS of our januables MOHIT n SANAYA that is MONAYA. Basically here i strictly want to relate the potentiol of monaya with their future prospects.

In my view guys mohit and sanaya have been the most POTENTIOL actors on tv i have seen in the recent times.I am not claiming them to be the universal bests, as, such categorization is subject to personal opinions...but it is surely a universal fact that no other actors have show so much scope of groW*H and improvement in their acting skills as monaya did.They started off with a cliched love story of a carefree lad n a shy sincere girl...and had this responsibility of converting this cliched story into the most OFFBEAT romantic sagas seen on indian tv. A love story whose script had no ego-fights...d so called "nok-jhoks"...had no filmy angle...no typical indian tv romantic moments like the guy n d girl drenching in rain or getting lost in jungle...it had nothing!!
It had just one thing..."d bond of an everlasting friendship".And the creatives wanted every bond of samrat and gunjan to be interwoven with this friendship alone. Despite making it so different n plain...the makers expected this story to be a story of the masses.The makers added a high grade of sophistication and maturity to the script making it a truely new concept...something which neither many actors had ever tried or not many audiences had ever appealed. YET what made such an "out of the league" love story a hit was its ACTORS!!....MOHIT AND SANAYA...who gave their whole existence to the characters. Starting from the scratch...where mohit was just a newcomer and sanaya ...an actoress who had just done supporting roles in two or three shows...they reached one point when the characters samrat and gunjan became inseparable from mohit and sanaya...n MONAYA became the signature for samrat and gunjan. 
n thus the tv industry saw the evolution of two shining stars...who in literal terms were dust coated diamonds in the beginning...but with every experience ...every shade of their characters they went on shining thru the dust. Hence now when i see towards mohit and sanaya i can undoubtedly say that their versatality n finise has reached a level that they can do almost any type of show with any actor on tv.

Now what all i want guys is that for actors of such great potentiols we need certain really strong scripts.Though seeing them with other actors wont be an issue but still seeing them together will be a treatDay Dreaming...as each of them brings out the best in the other.Thumbs Up Their comfort level around each other is sorta unmatchable.I seriously want guys that monaya shud feature in a show with a very strng script.Coz for actors of their potentiol what shud b dere is nothing but the BEST!!! though initially mjht gave monaya the platform to showcase an array of shades but later the show became less competetive n promising in comparison to MONAYA's level of brilliance.and hence Now i want all that to be compensated...n thus want monaya to play characters that r complex in approach and high grade in their levels of maturity. Something that will see monaya conquering new terrains in the field of acting. Moreover, I want monaya to be a part of a "path-breaking story" that makes everyone recognize heir supreme talent which to some extent remained under the nets due to the simple nature of their story. But somehow ppl forgot the fact that simplicity is the biggest virtue ....n 2 potray it the biggest challenge...which monaya passed with flying colors.

All in all to summarize what all i need to say thru this post guys is that MONAYA truely deserve much more than what they got...n i will be eagerly b waiting for the day when monaya will come back on screen to recreate their magic...this tym multiplied by several folds!

Edited by princessyashika - 20 December 2010 at 8:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshySIZZZLER1gunjan7-SanzAngel--Natasha-soniasharmin89CandYlicious_Sragzz.

Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
In my view guys mohit and sanaya have been the most POTENTIOL actors on tv i have seen in the recent times.I am not claiming them to be the universal bests, as, such categorization is subject to personal opinions...but it is surely a universal fact that no other actors have show so much scope of groW*H and improvement in their acting skills as monaya did.They started off with a cliched love story of a carefree lad n a shy sincere girl...and had this responsibility of converting this cliched story into the most OFFBEAT romantic sagas seen on indian tv. A love story whose script had no ego-fights...d so called "nok-jhoks"...had no filmy angle...no typical indian tv romantic moments like the guy n d girl drenching in rain or getting lost in jungle...it had nothing!!

lol i can understand ur desperationLOL
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nups_rats

lol i can understand ur desperationLOL

same here!!Big smile
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Yashika, its good to see a topic on your favourites and i also understand that you are very eager to watch them together, but can i request you to not point out at other couples!

Im sorry this really offended me :

A love story whose script had no ego-fights...d so called "nok-jhoks"...had no filmy angle...no typical indian tv romantic moments like the guy n d girl drenching in rain or getting lost in jungle...it had nothing!!

You can always talk and drool on your favs without bringing other couples in the picture, and it shows that even filmy stories like MN's are noticed by their non-supporters Tongue

Edited by .Yamini. - 20 December 2010 at 9:34pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rabia.gopi06Yukti_RatzholicRidhi.MAYURFAN001Angle.BeautifulDream.-RegalVintage--Annu--.Perk.-stuti123safeplacetolandannie07

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i dont get y is MN's story being brought in a SG /monaya topic..........nd i fully agre with yamini di........there is no harm in making a topic on ur fav's provided u dont bring  other couples in picture......

Edited by stuti123 - 20 December 2010 at 9:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gopi06Yukti_RatzholicRidhi.Angle.-RegalVintage--Annu-safeplacetolandrelentless.annie07

sweeni Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Angle.Yukti_Ratzholic-.Perk.--RegalVintage-stuti123-Annu-safeplacetolandrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
See Yashika, no one means any harm here, i understand you want to see your two fav. actors together, but please dont bring MN here, because im sure no one wants to start SG vs. MN, peace out!

@MN fans, avoid writing here please, let them discuss about thier favs here, we've got a lot of things to do as it is LOL So lets not get involved.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gopi06Ridhi.-Annu-stuti123-.Perk.-safeplacetoland

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
yamz di....well said even i am not interested in writing here.....but the very mention of MN 's story here just made me post here...........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-.Perk.--Annu-safeplacetolandrelentless.

Go to top