Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 9)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by SAraW

Woa! Yeh kya bakwaas hai ? subah subah woh bhi ???

ok i can comment only after knowing the "REAL" FACTS... 

Thank heavens you are back online Sara...we were all anxiously waiting for your comments :)

Dont worry.. I haven't came a cross any news regarding them Being upset by MR..  i'll post as soon as i come to know...Smile 

and dont worry ... LTL without Dutta?? is joke LOL and MR is Very much there! Enjoying every Bit pf playing Dutta Shriram Patil...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mussy.jamshed

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
WE WANT MISHAL IN LTL.....Mishal we are with u ..... we  LOVE  u.... WE WANT MISHAL, WE WANT MISHAL,WE WANT MISHAL

mozart66mussy.jamshed

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

yea..im talking abt her.. Vikas Gupta, who was the creative head of Desh said it in SBS.. and later we asked him and he said it was a PS.. and what was said abt her wasn't true.. so hoping this one is too..

Yep, that's what I thought....I remember that drama.....Zainu told me about it once too....

And given the whole drama that Mr. Pranjal Saxena pulled a few days back, the publicity stunt theory starts to gain even more ground in my eyes....this is so pathetic seriously....this is the only way they can think of promoting the show? By maligning an actor like this? Sad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedkhushixMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Dont worry.. I haven't came a cross any news regarding them Being upset by MR..  i'll post as soon as i come to know...Smile 

and dont worry ... LTL without Dutta?? is joke LOL and MR is Very much there! Enjoying every Bit pf playing Dutta Shriram Patil...Smile

Thank heavens, I can sleep in piece with Dutta dreams :)
And BTW, we are enjoying every minute of him being DSP as well :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mussy.jamshedrama_2010ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by nureat01

You're talking about AG from Kis Desh, haina? The rumors they circulated about her at one time saying that she's going to leave the show and stuff, haina? Yeah I'm also eerily being reminded of the same thing.....hmmmm.....I'm also feeling more and more that this is a publicity stunt only.

yea..im talking abt her.. Vikas Gupta, who was the creative head of Desh said it in SBS.. and later we asked him and he said it was a PS.. and what was said abt her wasn't true.. so hoping this one is too..

This is the height of unprofessionalism and ulti khopdi-ness LOL Which is so ironic because that's exactly what the articles razz on the actors for...wah, kya baat hai LOL If it really is the truth, how disappointing that they choose to base their crap ideas in the name of promotions on the guy who gives life to their show *shakes head* 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamussy.jamshedincandescencekhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Hi

Pls post veiws on http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1568381&PID=37262493&#37262493 
 This my answer to cvs .what urs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
My mummy wil be sooo happy..I will be able to concentrate on my studiesLOL
But seriously, Mishal can not leave the show....because then LTL would be TRP-less....and I am glad that the odds of this article being true is very less

mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

I don't like to comment on such articles but this particular news has been making its round like a circle.

Firstly I don't think you shld blame journalism, have any of you ever worked for a news organisation or the mentioned news source, so how do you know if they are bad, reliable or credible? Are any of  you journalist or have any working experience in the field? I wonder why everyone tends to blame the media for everything at the end of the day everyone wants to be in the know. Don't deny it.

Anyways the way I see it there is two scenarios;-

1- This is a publicity stunt made by the relevant stakeholders to get more (money, interested parties involvement or ratings) for the show. Sometimes channels or production team wld spread Chinese whispers, you know there is no such thing as bad publicity.  Since the said actor is the lead, having such news would have great impact, thus the faux news will work in their favour.  FYI they are usually in chaoots.

2-Like they say in my country the branch on the trees will not sway if there is no wind. There cld be some truth in it and that's why it keeps making news. So someone in the production team or channel cld have asked for this news to come out, so that the said actor will buck up. It's pure tactics.

But don't worry all is well, what's popular will remain because of demand and they will supply it. Smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 21 December 2010 at 4:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcymussy.jamshedrama_2010Prinsesse.SuviMrsKhan

Go to top