India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 8)

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I am not taking this...... pls... FIVR need ur help..
We love MR and because of him LTL...  
Wa ever their issues are it needs to be sorted... I wanna Mishal to be Dutta no one else......
this is wa happens when one actor is good at his work and is praised by the massess.... the J factor is doing all this....
I knew it...... the PS comment must have hurt MR.... CV's change the director / supervisor or whoever u want ........... BUT we want MR....
MR and LTL has to stay....
God bless u Mishal Raheja... we are with u

Edited by rama_2010 - 20 December 2010 at 10:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolomozart66mussy.jamshed-Carrie-MrsKhan

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Okay, I'm confused! The article says MR doesn't pay attention to his lines but spends too much time on each of his scenes...what's up with that? Confused Is it reporting MR is only worried about how he looks in the scene and ignores everything else that is important for a good actor...or is it trying to scream "Read me: I'm out for publicity!" An actor who can't say his/her dialogues can't be an actor for as long as he has been with LTL... Ermm at least that's what I think.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08mozart66mussy.jamshed-Carrie--Huma-MrsKhanAreYaar

dikulolo Groupbie
dikulolo
dikulolo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Change the director if he has a problem with MIshal....but  WE WANT MISHAL IN LTL.....Mishal we are with u ..... we  LOVE  u....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Woa! Yeh kya bakwaas hai ? subah subah woh bhi ???

ok i can comment only after knowing the "REAL" FACTS... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25lizdarcymussy.jamshedrama_2010Sanely_InsaneMrsKhan

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

I dont know what to say..Confused why do i feel all these is just a publicity stunt?.. similar thing happened to one actress before too.. the creative head of the show said she throws tantrums n reports late on sets.. and later we came to know it was just a PS.. MR as Dutta is the life of the show.. without him, the show wont work at all.. and im sure the makers of the show knows it very well..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy-Roopa-rama_2010mussy.jamshedSanely_InsaneDancingdollincandescenceMrsKhanAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Woa! Yeh kya bakwaas hai ? subah subah woh bhi ???

ok i can comment only after knowing the "REAL" FACTS... 

Thank heavens you are back online Sara...we were all anxiously waiting for your comments :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010mussy.jamshed

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

I dont know what to say..Confused why do i feel all these is just a publicity stunt?.. similar thing happened to one actress before too.. the creative head of the show said she throws tantrums n reports late on sets.. and later we came to know it was just a PS.. MR as Dutta is the life of the show.. without him, the show wont work at all.. and im sure the makers of the show knows it very well..

You're talking about AG from Kis Desh, haina? The rumors they circulated about her at one time saying that she's going to leave the show and stuff, haina? Yeah I'm also eerily being reminded of the same thing.....hmmmm.....I'm also feeling more and more that this is a publicity stunt only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcymussy.jamshedSanely_Insanekhushix

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by khushix

You're talking about AG from Kis Desh, haina? The rumors they circulated about her at one time saying that she's going to leave the show and stuff, haina? Yeah I'm also eerily being reminded of the same thing.....hmmmm.....I'm also feeling more and more that this is a publicity stunt only.

yea..im talking abt her.. Vikas Gupta, who was the creative head of Desh said it in SBS.. and later we asked him and he said it was a PS.. and what was said abt her wasn't true.. so hoping this one is too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAreYaar

Go to top