Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 7)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

@Huma:

u broke the spell....we were like making sure noone hits the button and we thank shreya explicitly....aur Le!!!
sab kiyaa karaaya khaak!!!! LOL

BTW, I am waiting for Sara's reaction to the article...aaj hee madam gaayab hai.....I so wanna capture the Kodak moment here.....
grrr...pata nahi, when wuld she be online....
ROFL
Journalism, PH aur pata nahi kya kya ki batti bajaa degi aaj!!
ROFL

lol...if we get bad news, its not the messenger's fault...now is it?..LOLWink

Oh I have a feeling PS will be hearing a lot from Sara over the next few days..Evil Smile....and perhaps from some of the other forum members as well...LOL

Wink

oh ho!! It was our way of showing we are on strike!!
ROFLROFLROFL...and shreya is with us in this strike....for the first time, she is happy noone liked her post....and for the first time I hope she doesnt like that single "Like" on her post!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I am sure Sara would have given a karaara jawaab to the "Favourite actor" bit to PS by now...and she wuld have set an automated reply tht delivers one cuss word every day in Pranjal's inbox!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

"Favourite actor" bit was indeed immatured.....I suggest impact classes for him...oh well! If noone knows what are impact classes, I meant finishing school!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08mussy.jamshed-Huma-MrsKhan

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
What!!!!!?????

The LTL would have gone absolutely mad to take such a step......No Mishal means no Dutta and No LTL for me....

Nobody can replace him!!!! ....they just can't get another actor who can come at par with him..

A big No no....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Ksh...Big smile...and i liked the article..Wink

MR is leaving? i dont think so..LOL...otherwise why would Seema be back?..Ermm...if there is no dutta, what is Seema gonna do in the show..LOLWink

Huma, I think this article in particular points towards MR getting replaced, not the absence of Dutta. Which is why I found the headline so weird in the first place, because the character of Dutta cannot 'exit' from the show LOL 

Originally posted by nureat01

On second thoughts....is this a publicity campaign?? A very PATHETIC one but is it?? The whole "any publicity is good publicity" funda? Is that applicable here? 

Cuz seriously any joker can also realize that there is nothing to this show without MR.....I would like to presume (despite evidence to the contrary) that these ppl do have their heads screwed on alrightErmm

I really don't care what their issue is.....they better resolve it....if they have the show's best interest at heart......

This isn't just any timepass show where actors are changed day in and out and a musical chairs goes on with upto 3 ppl playing the same character.....NO ONE can breathe life into Dutta like MR does....

If this is their idea of publicity, MR needs to sue their ass LOL Tellycafe, indya.com, etc. are all chindi websites, but I believe HT has a large readership and this kind of gossip just isn't good...if MR didn't hear of this stuff as of yet, now toh he definitely will. 

Aur publicity ke liye they only got this method, haan? LOL How about showing PROMOS, like normal people do!? LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mussy.jamshednimrahDancingdoll-Huma-MrsKhanAreYaar

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

@Huma:

u broke the spell....we were like making sure noone hits the button and we thank shreya explicitly....aur Le!!!
sab kiyaa karaaya khaak!!!! LOL

BTW, I am waiting for Sara's reaction to the article...aaj hee madam gaayab hai.....I so wanna capture the Kodak moment here.....
grrr...pata nahi, when wuld she be online....
ROFL
Journalism, PH aur pata nahi kya kya ki batti bajaa degi aaj!!
ROFL

lol...if we get bad news, its not the messenger's fault...now is it?..LOLWink

Oh I have a feeling PS will be hearing a lot from Sara over the next few days..Evil Smile....and perhaps from some of the other forum members as well...LOL

Wink

oh ho!! It was our way of showing we are on strike!!
ROFLROFLROFL...and shreya is with us in this strike....for the first time, she is happy noone liked her post....and for the first time I hope she doesnt like that single "Like" on her post!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I am sure Sara would have given a karaara jawaab to the "Favourite actor" bit to PS by now...and she wuld have set an automated reply tht delivers one cuss word every day in Pranjal's inbox!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

"Favourite actor" bit was indeed immatured.....I suggest impact classes for him...oh well! If noone knows what are impact classes, I meant finishing school!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh, i didnt no that...chalo if Ksh does not like the single like, i will hit the like button again and it will disappear off the face of earth....ROFL

he did not say fav. actor, he said tantrums of ur fav. man...LOL...now u c how confusing it was, cuz for some people, Suds is the fav man in the show....ROFL

oh now i wish i hadnt deactivated my FB...i could have bashed him as much as i wanted on FB...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-rama_2010mussy.jamshedDancingdollMrsKhan

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Hi ppl

I working on a post ... to support MR .. I am gonna need u guys help nd support to make this a sucess ..

I hate it when newspapers trash someone name nd image without giving the person a chance to spk ...

will let u guys know when the post is up ...

I plan to send it to MR ..If I can get his ID ( which I will )

Edited by scorpio10 - 20 December 2010 at 10:46pm

desisistersrama_2010mussy.jamshed-Huma-MrsKhan

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=scorpio10]

Hi ppl

I working on a post ... to support MR .. I am gonna need u guys help nd support to make this a sucess ..

I hate it when newspapers trash someone name nd image without giving the person a chance to spk ...

will let u guys know when the post is up ...

I plan to send it to MR ..If I can get his ID ( which I will )  nd might CC the CVs ..guys .
But I need to knwo what u think .... becoz at the moment I pissed off ...nd in my bad temper I intend to do crazy stuff..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshed

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

If this is their idea of publicity, MR needs to sue their ass LOL Tellycafe, indya.com, etc. are all chindi websites, but I believe HT has a large readership and this kind of gossip just isn't good...if MR didn't hear of this stuff as of yet, now toh he definitely will. 

Aur publicity ke liye they only got this method, haan? LOL How about showing PROMOS, like normal people do!? LOL

You actually consider them NORMAL??ShockedShockedShockedROFL

HT and TOI also publish trash and made up rumors from time to time....so I really don't think there is any publication you can fully rely on.....they all run on gossip masala and it seems the rumor mills are working overtime on this issue....who's doing the leaking and for what purpose and how much truth there is/isn't in it....we can only guess. But I won't rule out the publicity stunt thing as a theory....ppl can stoop to any level these daysDead

Oh well...mission accomplished....they sure have our attention focussed 100% on this right nowLOL

mussy.jamshednimrahincandescencekabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Thanks for sharing Ksh...Big smile...and i liked the article..Wink

MR is leaving? i dont think so..LOL...otherwise why would Seema be back?..Ermm...if there is no dutta, what is Seema gonna do in the show..LOLWink

Huma, I think this article in particular points towards MR getting replaced, not the absence of Dutta. Which is why I found the headline so weird in the first place, because the character of Dutta cannot 'exit' from the show LOL 

oh right..LOL...c what a competent journalist wrote this article..Approve...heading kuch aur or body kuch aur kehti hai..Thumbs Up...no doubt the journalist displayed the same level of competence in gathering evidence that whatever he is publishing is true as well..Big smile

Edited by -Huma- - 20 December 2010 at 10:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedincandescencekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top