Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 4)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by make-believe

Man, I really hope that (any possible or even concocted) backstage drama doesn't take the show down...it's too good to be drowning in such controversy Ouch Sad to hear this again and again...especially this bit of news. 

Not that I believe in this rumour and as Fivr said, the journalism of today has lost its sense of responsibility but from what Zuby told me about Pranjal S reply to the forum...I am kinda surprised and actually concerned that their backstage fights are being talked about openly and that too by a person of Pranjal S stature!!!

If they have a problem, they shoudl be matured enough to solve it within the confines of their walls....Why are they exposing their dirty laundry to the world...Doesnt do good for the show when a man like PS expresses his issues with the main lead in such juvenile manner!!!! I too hope these issues are not made public in future and they can find a way to clean their dirty laundry within themselves....

Exactly! I was surprised by that too...and its not as he was talking to friends or known people. He was saying the same thing over and over to random people who messaged him. Is that professional behavior? And its due to this its tough to believe these media reports as it seems that people working with the LTL team seem to be spreading malicious gossip to settle personal scores. I hope someone senior ie either Hemalji or someone from Colors clarifies on these rumours and gossip if they are untrue otherwise the media would keep publishing this news again and again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-skavitha08mussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingDancingdoll

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Just like we sent our feedback to Mr. Thakkar, we should maybe send this to him also, so he can settle it finally.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcymussy.jamshedrama_2010mozart66

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
LTL is nothing without Mishal and Mahi........CVs dont evn think of it.......neither of thm should b changed........if it happens.........no one will watch the show...........Nobody will b able to potray Dutta like how Mishal does nor Nakku like how Mahi does...........so plz dont think of suicidal ideas.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlskavitha08mussy.jamshed

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

WHAT ShockedOuch

NOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOO 
NOOOOOOOOO pls NOOOOOOOOOOOCry

LTL will loose its charmmmm.......i hope they sort out the problem
i hope this is just a stupid romour

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

What the HELL???Confused

There is no LTL without Dutta or MR....it's as simple as that.....it's very weird how all these reports have gained steam in the past couple of weeks.....I'm really getting sick of all this crapDead

The last line amuses me....MR takes too much time to do his scenes?? LOLLL.....yeah maybe THAT'S why he's the BEST actor in this showTongue  and literally LIVES his character.

This "stern old school guy" description sounds like that Dharmesh Shah guy who was the director for a while in b/w....but he's left the show now, hasn't he??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--Fivr-mussy.jamshednimrahincandescencekabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Not that I believe in this rumour and as Fivr said, the journalism of today has lost its sense of responsibility but from what Zuby told me about Pranjal S reply to the forum...I am kinda surprised and actually concerned that their backstage fights are being talked about openly and that too by a person of Pranjal S stature!!!

If they have a problem, they shoudl be matured enough to solve it within the confines of their walls....Why are they exposing their dirty laundry to the world...Doesnt do good for the show when a man like PS expresses his issues with the main lead in such juvenile manner!!!! I too hope these issues are not made public in future and they can find a way to clean their dirty laundry within themselves....

We're going largely into conjecture-mode here, but if it really has become Colors/PH vs. MR, no one is going to come out a winner from this because the show is going to loose big time, which will hurt both parties. Even if Colors' officials are having a problem with MR, they need to realize that sacking him is going to be like smothering one of their top shows with their own hands...no matter how MR is acting, it would be in their best interest to hang on to him, and they should do anything and everything in their power to make sure that happens. If I was a Colors or PH official, this would be the time to act as a mediator if something wrong is happening and if not, they need to do some damage control with good PR to wash over this piece of gossip.

Originally posted by kshreya2002

True! And its really sad that a good actor like MR's reputation is being successfully ruined by some people openly spreading gossip abt him. And obviously the media likes juicy gossip and wastes no time in printing it. 
I just hope such gossip doesnt hamper his future career. And if there is an iota of truth in this news then the show would be over for me.

Especially now that it's catching fire *sigh* Fingers crossed that there's something to refute this soon...would hate to see the show overshadowed by such bad blood.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--Fivr-mussy.jamshednimrahincandescenceMrsKhanAreYaar

star1315 Senior Member
star1315
star1315

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Mishal is perfact face for Datta's character...... no one can replace him in the show or datta cannot be dead,,,,,, then the show will end, go off air ,,,, so chill every one.... our dear datta/mishal will be in LTL till show ends..... really  Mishal =Datta =LTL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlmussy.jamshedMrsKhan

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Exactly! I was surprised by that too...and its not as he was talking to friends or known people. He was saying the same thing over and over to random people who messaged him. Is that professional behavior? And its due to this its tough to believe these media reports as it seems that people working with the LTL team seem to be spreading malicious gossip to settle personal scores. I hope someone senior ie either Hemalji or someone from Colors clarifies on these rumours and gossip if they are untrue otherwise the media would keep publishing this news again and again.

I agree completely with you Shreya....

I dont care what Mishal does in his personal life or backstage, as long as he keeps the Dutta essence alive, as long as his heart is in the role....and I need to appreciate his professionalism that inspite of the rumours spread against him, he isnt opening his mouth and letting the show get affected....Do these people think that bad mouthing him would only affect him? It would affect their show and in turn them......

I totally concur that a senior like Hemalji should intervene and put these rumours to rest because unfortunately they have been passed immaturedly and deliberately to the world...But once they rest he should ensure that  their issues confine within their 4 walls!!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 December 2010 at 9:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--Fivr-rama_2010mussy.jamshedincandescencekabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Go to top